This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #18- UFTS

Topic » Tribal Council #18- UFTS

2989 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! We will now bring in the membrs of our jury: Martin, Jake, Courtney and Sagar voted out at the last tribal council.

Tim has immunity he has two hours to decide weather he is going to give it up or not.

Mearl also has the skull charm, he is also safe from the vote!

Julian- You made a big ballsy move last night, should this show people that you are someone they can count on when the next move needs to be made?
Joey- First time not immune in this merge, how worried are you that people might take that shot at you tonight?
Mearl- There was a very divided vote, with 4 people getting votes last night, is that a statement to the caliber of playing this season?
Tim- What will it take for people to realize that certain people are just using them, or some people are actually more genuine then they think they are?
Michael- At this point in the game, is there any reason to be loyal to anyone but yourself?
Glinda- We have seen idols pulled at the last 2 tribals, is it safe to say we will see another one pulled tonight?
Stoner- You are listed as one of Tengaged's most threating players, where does that menatatily put you on this tribe?
Azri- One side decided to target you last night. Will you make sure that they pay tonight or is there always room for forgiveness in this game?
Jacob- Sagar and Julian both saved you for whatever reasons they had. Does this worry you that you where the person going home last night, OR does it give you a new insight to further yourself in this game?

Votes are due by 6pm EST!
PYN for an additional question.
If you would like to play an idol pm me before the votes are read.
Live challenge at 8pm EST!
2989 days 9 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joey- First time not immune in this merge, how worried are you that people might take that shot at you tonight?

they might they might not idrc im not a threat so like that's their decision
2989 days 9 hours ago
manalord
SEND CONFESSIONALS SLUTS!
2989 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Joey- So you would say your not a threat
2989 days 9 hours ago
Glinda
It's always possible
2989 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Glinda- Would you say that you are worried being seen as a VL favorite?
2989 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian- You made a big ballsy move last night, should this show people that you are someone they can count on when the next move needs to be made?

Absolutely.
2989 days 9 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joey- So you would say your not a threat
im really not
i don't have much time to socialize and im not a particularly good strategist
im OK physically but people in this game outshine me physically too
there's literally no point in voting me out
2989 days 9 hours ago
Glinda
Well of course it's on my mind but I don't think it should have an impact on the game
2989 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Open Questions:
1- Did Julian's move and the divided vote last tribal expose where loyalties lie?
2- Are you sure you can trust the person you trust most of all?
3- When will it be time for YOU to leave it all out there and not just do what everyone wants?
2989 days 9 hours ago
subfriend
Azri- One side decided to target you last night. Will you make sure that they pay tonight or is there always room for forgiveness in this game?

theres always room for forgiveness and its survivor if you dont apologize you got screwed in the game later on in final tribal council
2989 days 9 hours ago
terose
Tim- What will it take for people to realize that certain people are just using them, or some people are actually more genuine then they think they are?

Honestly, the votes say a lot and how much ppl talk to u. As the game goes on, it will get clearer and clearer who is really with u and who was just using u for ur vote.
2989 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
1- Did Julian's move and the divided vote last tribal expose where loyalties lie?
- More or less, although people lie in survivor so I wouldn't be shocked if I misjudge people.

- At this point you really have to, trust is key. If you don't have that, you don't have anything.

3- When will it be time for YOU to leave it all out there and not just do what everyone wants?
- Last tribal ^_^
2989 days 8 hours ago
manalord
Azri- But forgivness and Forgetness are two different things correct?
Tim- Wouldn't you say you need to know that a couple tribals ago, because you need to know before it is too late?
2989 days 8 hours ago
terose
Open Questions:

I think it did. With the first tribal of the merge being a clusterfuck, it really showed where people's heads r at.

I mean is anyone really 100% sure?

I think it all depends. I mean if what other ppl r doing is what u want to do, then y not go along with it? If u see a move that u feel should be made, then go after it and get it done.
2989 days 8 hours ago
subfriend
Azri- But forgivness and Forgetness are two different things correct?

obviously i will not forget. now i just believe who i believe.

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!