This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17- UTFS

Topic » Tribal Council #17- UTFS

2990 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! We will now bring in the membrs of our jury: Martin, Jake and Courtney voted out at the last tribal council.

Joey has immunity he has two hours to decide weather he is going to give it up or not.

Michael also has the skull charm, he is also safe from the vote!

Julian- First time you DID NOT get the skull charm, how does it feel?
Joey- Glad to be safe after the hectic tribal that happened last night?
Mearl- second idol play, 2nd time you nullified only two votes, did you think you where getting more last night?
Tim- Was last tribal's hecticness a wakeup call to everyone that everyone should be playing this game as an individual?
Michael-Does it frustrate you that someone who was playing more UTR left as the merge boot rather then the typical superthreat?
Glinda- Do you think there are people being lead to the slaughter in there alliance?
Sagar- When is the time to say fuck out of game friendships and play this game to win survivor?
Stoner- How important are these next few votes in securing a majority for the right people?
Azri- How important is it to know when the time to shake the game up is?
Jacob- At this point in the game, when do you decide, I need this person out before they become a threat to my game?

Votes are due by 6pm EST!
PYN for an additional question.
If you would like to play an idol pm me before the votes are read.
Live challenge at 8pm EST!
2990 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian- First time you DID NOT get the skull charm, how does it feel?

It's all good.
2990 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
is that supposed to be shade
2990 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
Mearl- second idol play, 2nd time you nullified only two votes, did you think you where getting more last night?

I knew there was a plan to maybe take me out but I sniffed it out and figured I should play it safe.
2990 days 1 hour ago
Michael31
Michael-Does it frustrate you that someone who was playing more UTR left as the merge boot rather then the typical superthreat?

Ballsackeshi is gone. There aren't really any other threats to worry about tbh
2990 days 1 hour ago
terose
Tim- Was last tribal's hecticness a wakeup call to everyone that everyone should be playing this game as an individual?

I think last tribal showed that u can't play as an individual. U need a solid group that u can trust. Without that, u Won't be in majority and you'll be on the chopping block every time.
2990 days ago
manalord
Sagar- yes it was darling
Mearl- do you regret playing it now?
Michael-You cant really think that can you?
Tim- When that solid group gives you 6th-3rd will you be thinking that way.
2990 days ago
terose
Tim- When that solid group gives you 6th-3rd will you be thinking that way.

Well once u get down to that solid group, that's when u start playing individually. So if u get 6th-3rd then u weren't playing the game good enough.
2990 days ago
manalord
So tim clearly the people who are 6th-3rd shuld be playing individually now whle they still have options non?
2990 days ago
terose
So tim clearly the people who are 6th-3rd shuld be playing individually now whle they still have options non?

I would agree with ur statement. The trick is knowing if u r 3rd-6th or not.
2989 days 23 hours ago
Glinda
Well someone's got to go each time so yes
2989 days 23 hours ago
Michael31
Michael-You cant really think that can you?

Like okay yeah it bothered me that Courtney left cuz she was my ally (obviously, that's why I have this mfing charm, but there aren't many people left that aren't threats. We've all been playing pretty lowkey for an all-stars season, so I don't think many people stand out much compared to the rest when it comes to who's the biggest threat. We're all threats waiting to make our move tbh
2989 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl- do you regret playing it now?

I mean knowing I didnt have the majority of the votes I'd like to take my idol back.. is that an option ;)

But no I do not regret it. I knew I could potentially go home so why take the risk, had I kept it and had the votes going against me then I wouldn't still be here right now with a chance to progress in this game.
2989 days 19 hours ago
subfriend
Azri- How important is it to know when the time to shake the game up is?

very important i guess. too early you might be caught up. too late you lose.
2989 days 6 hours ago
manalord
8/10 votes
2989 days 5 hours ago
manalord
I will go tally the votes

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!