This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #13

2994 days 21 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys. First things first we will bring in Jacob who is returning from Exile Island!

First things First

DROP
YOUR
EXPECTATIONS

There is nothing happeneing right now!

First things first Jacob, as the winner of RI you will now pick which of the two tribes you wish to join. Think long and hard about it, because it could effect how the rest of this game plays out.

#2- The Skull Charm. See this twist works when people are voted OUT OF THE GAME! no one has yet to be voted out, they all lost RI duels. However from this point people will be VOTED OUT OF THE GAME! So the Skull Charm twist is actually starting now!

Now for the next immunity challenge:

It will be non-live and posted at 8pm EST (2-26) It is shorter and will last no more then 4 hours!

Good luck see you all then. Jacob has until then to decide his tribe, otherwise it is random.org'd.
2994 days 21 hours ago
Lemjam6
grats
2994 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
False advertisement, this is not merge
2994 days 21 hours ago
manalord
you can read

*claps*

looks like pot doesn't kill brain cells kids!
2994 days 21 hours ago
subfriend
what is the skull Charm?
2994 days 21 hours ago
Michael31
u lying bitch
2994 days 21 hours ago
subfriend
nvm got it dy
2994 days 19 hours ago
kekgeek
I'm back baby!! Well this will be an interesting tribe split because I have barely talked to anyone
2994 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Jacob has decided to go to Gallo
2993 days 23 hours ago
manalord
Okay posting non-live challenge now!
2993 days 23 hours ago
manalord
Here you go y'all!

You guys have made it to the top 13, 12 people have been eliminated, you are about halfway through this game.

Here I have 3 boxes! Inside each is something belonging to a category. After every hour I will open up one box! After the final hour I will reveal the answer. 6 people per tribe may guess.

Get it with 1 box for 5 points
2 boxes =3 points
1 box = 1 Point

Wrong Answer for 1 box= -1 point
Wrong Answer for 2 box= -2
Wrong Answer for 3 box= -3

Each person gets one guess and cannot change there answer! Tribe with the most points wins! I will only take 1st sumbmission you send. After I reveal the answer no one else can sumbit! Good luck!

The Sub Catgory is ofc Survivor and you hint is Players!

*Opens Box #1*

Natalie Anderson

Good Luck Everyone!
2993 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
huh
2993 days 23 hours ago
TheEclipse
what
2993 days 23 hours ago
manalord
this isn't complicated what don't you understand?
2993 days 23 hours ago
manalord
All the boxes together are all under one Category of things. You need to figure out what it is.
Guess correctly and you score points, guess incorrectly and you lose points.

Tribe with the most wins.
2993 days 23 hours ago
manalord
(you pm me your answres)

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!