This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12- Pachecha

Topic » Tribal Council #12- Pachecha

2997 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! Azri behind you is a torch. Go ahead and dip it in the flame, collect fire. In this game fire represents your life, once your fire is out, so are you.

Tim- You and Kelly had some different views in your time together, happy to see her go?
Martin- With today's reveal are idols going to be harder to hide?
Joe- You have not gone to tribal since VERY early in this game. What has changed since then and how much more important are votes now then say tribal #3?
Courtney- Are there any people, who you think, are here just to be here, and if yes who?
Jacob- A few former winners have been voted out already, do you worry you could meet the same fate?
Michael- How tight are people's allainces at this moment?
Azri- Do you think at this very second people are setting themselves up to reach the Final 5/4/3/2 whatever the end number of people are?
2997 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Votes are due by 6pm EST!
A live challenge at 9pm EST~
2997 days 13 hours ago
Hudspith
yes they are going to be harder to hide
2997 days 13 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joe- You have not gone to tribal since VERY early in this game. What has changed since then and how much more important are votes now then say tribal #3?

what do you mean since "very early in this game" i voted out sackeshi
2997 days 13 hours ago
terose
Tim- You and Kelly had some different views in your time together, happy to see her go?

I mean at this point yes. Nothing against Kelly, but she is dangerous. The definition of a loose cannon.
2997 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Joey- Do you think that everyone should know who has idols at this point?
Tim- Do you feel like the VL appreaciates your game?
2997 days 13 hours ago
subfriend
Azri- Do you think at this very second people are setting themselves up to reach the Final 5/4/3/2 whatever the end number of people are?

its too far to plan that thing as we never know probably next 2 days we will swap again. now focus on make your tribe stronger and make it merge. but if want to build or strengthen an alliance this should be good time as i believe we close to merge..maybe idk
2997 days 13 hours ago
terose
Tim- Do you feel like the VL appreaciates your game?

You know I question that. I honestly don't know. You never know. They get to see everything that goes on. Where we only see what we see and what we think is going on. So what may seem like a good move to us may be a terrible one. And vice versa. I honestly never know with the viewers lounge. Lol
2997 days 13 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joey- Do you think that everyone should know who has idols at this point?

well some r really obvious and some arent so there should be a general idea
2997 days 13 hours ago
manalord
2/7 Votes
2997 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Tim- I know how they feel :D!
Joey- Care to name any 'obvious ones' to the class?
2997 days 13 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joey- Care to name any 'obvious ones' to the class?

nah if people wanna go search for the chall posts that are out of place they can do it themselves
2997 days 13 hours ago
terose
Tim- I know how they feel :D!

U gonna tell me or nah?
2997 days 13 hours ago
manalord
nope :P
2997 days 13 hours ago
terose
Fuck head. ;)
2997 days 10 hours ago
kekgeek
Jacob- A few former winners have been voted out already, do you worry you could meet the same fate?

If I get voted off it is not because I am a former winner it is because of my lack of contribution to my tribe.

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!