This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #10

3021 days 3 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! Getting your first look at the new Morgan Tribe, Kelly voted out at the last tribal council.

For today's challenge each tribe will be put to there limit. There will be 9 topics and 9 cases. Inside each case is a question and random point amount. Each tribe will get to pick 1 case a time and go 3 times.

If you get your question right you score the amount of points in the case BUT if you are wrong someone can post the correct answer and Steal. IF it is correctly stolen you will gain DOUBLE the points in the case, but if you are also wrong you LOSE the points in the case.

After all the cases the SINGLE tribe with the most points will be safe. BOTH other tribes will go to tribal council! More info will be posted at the 8pm Challenge time, see you then.
3021 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
How long do people have to answer though, because it seems like people are going to google answers and it will just be luck based on how many points you got in your case
3021 days 2 hours ago
manalord
1 minute
3021 days 1 hour ago
Michael31
I can be here finally I think! I work till 8
3020 days 21 hours ago
manalord
Check in now!
3020 days 21 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
3 min ago Jaesus123
Courtney shut the fuck up stop your cool girl attitude stop cool girl attitude and your little tempatamtrum Courtney all you game that your trying to rub on everyone and you bitchtly attitude
3020 days 21 hours ago
TheEclipse
hi
3020 days 21 hours ago
Hudspith
here
3020 days 21 hours ago
Michael31
Here
3020 days 21 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Hi
3020 days 21 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Here!
3020 days 21 hours ago
manalord
FYI

Catgories:

1.Reptiles
2.Greek Alphabet
3.Music
4.Inventions
5.Ocean life
6.Avians
7.Rodents
8.Catchy Phrases
9.Toys

These do not represent which case each are in that is pure luick
3020 days 21 hours ago
manalord
does everyone understand the challenge
3020 days 21 hours ago
Michael31
Yes
3020 days 21 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
I understand the challenge.
3020 days 21 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Yes

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!