This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4- Gallo

Topic » Tribal Council #4- Gallo

3030 days 12 hours ago
manalord

Come on in guys! Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and dip in the flame, collect fire. In this game fire represents your life, once your fire is gone so are you.

Mearl- You had a bit of a blowup at the challenge, do you regret it?
Gaia- How hectic is this vote going to be?
Drake- Do you think this tribe would have ever lost if not for a luck challenge?
Joey- Is talk of a swap getting more and more relevant?
Jeremy- Do you think this will be the first not-unanimous vote of the season?

I may ask a question based on your response.
PYN for an additional question, I may or may not get around to it.

Votes are due by 6pm EST, however they may not be read until later. If I have them all I will probably read them once I get them all and am able to.
The next challenge will be non-live, 2-12, posted at 8:00 PM EST!
3030 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl- You had a bit of a blowup at the challenge, do you regret it?

I should have done it privately to you but I still feel that challenge was bullshit. It could make me get voted out tonight and if I do leave tonight then I won't be mad. However, I am one of the better and reliable competitors on this team so if they want me I feel like quitting would be hurting them. I hate quitting but I contemplated it because of the unclarity we've had in challenges and I need you to promise that moving forward it wont be an issue because, even if I stay or go, quality challenges are key for your final season. You should be featuring your best challenges instead of experimenting and failing.
3030 days 11 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Drake- Do you think this tribe would have ever lost if not for a luck challenge?
absolutely not a tribe of 5 strong american men there is no way wed ever lose. I believe Gallo has the power to make both the frenchies and the maple leaf canadians to surrender.
3030 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Gaia- How hectic is this vote going to be?

As hectic as your asshole when black bubba is done with u
3030 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Jeremy- Do you think this will be the first not-unanimous vote of the season?

I got no idea whatsoever :P.
3029 days 22 hours ago
TheEclipse
someone hit me up with a vote pls
3029 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
If anyone needs my vote let me know...
3029 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
Oh yeah and the error with the first challenge was that the second puzzle may have been the easiest of them all
3029 days 18 hours ago
OhNatalie
Bring Mearl to RI so I can get rid of him.
3029 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
No thank you. Either I stay here and give it my all or, if I go, then I go straight out
3029 days 15 hours ago
manalord
I will go tall the votes
3029 days 15 hours ago
manalord
*Returns with urn*

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and whishes to play it now would be the time to do so.
3029 days 15 hours ago
manalord
Mearl:

"Actually I've done some thinking about whether or not I want to still be in this game and I want to announce my decision before we read any votes."
3029 days 15 hours ago
manalord
Mearl:

"There are so many bitches in this game and I want to at least have a shot to take them out so I want to stay as long as the challenges become of quality"
3029 days 15 hours ago
manalord
Mearl:

"Unfortunately I fear that these other people don't want to give me the chance to keep playing. I hope I'm wrong and that they see me as an asset for the tribe but I would rather control my own fate with this cool little thing" *pulls out idol and hands it to mana*. "Anyone that voted for how they told me they were should be safe and will have earned my trust and loyalty"
3029 days 15 hours ago
manalord
*takes idol from mearl*

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!