This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity + Reward Challenge #3 {Vietnam}

Topic » Tribal Immunity + Reward..

3341 days 7 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys. Cát Bà getting your first look at the new Lào Cai tribe, Logan voted out at the last tribal council.

First things first I will take back Immunity!
*Grabs Idol*

Once again Immunity is back up for grabs.

This challenge is a bit complex so stay with me. Here I have 15 Balloons. You may grab any one you want, but if you are too late, there may not be one to grab.

Here is how it works:

There are 8 Green Balloons
There are 4 Blue Balloons
There are 2 Red Balloons
There is 1 Gold Balloon

Each Balloon requires you to wait longer to go after. Once the time has passed you can grab the balloon that you want, however if someone got there first and there are no more Balloons left you won't be told, and thus lose out on those possible points. You can only take ONE balloon by pming me 'Goes for (insert color) Balloon*. There is no changing once you send it it is final. I will only take the first 6 sumbssions for La Foa.

~Green Balloons are worth a mere ONE point, but you may grab it any point in the challenge.

~Red Balloons are worth 2 points. You must wait 2 hours from the start time to try and grab one.

~ Blue Balloons are worth 3 points. You must wait 3 hours from the start time to try and grab one.

- THE GOLD BALLOON is worth 10 points. This Balloon is the hardest to get. You must wait until the LAST HOUR of the challenge, and on top of that, have had AT LEAST 3 members of your tribe already take a Balloon.

The tribe with the most points from Balloons wins immunity The losers tribal council where someone is going home. You have 12 HOURS for this challenge good luck!
3341 days 7 hours ago
Broniak
Wait, but we have 7 people, just like them
3341 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
There is no La Foa
3341 days 7 hours ago
manalord
Sorry i forgot to edit that part from thsi challenge last season.

I WILL TAKE ALL 7 SUBMISSIONS FROM BOTH TRIBES!!
3341 days 7 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Why is the blue balloon have more ballons then the red one when the blue is worth more?
3341 days 7 hours ago
Broniak
Bc logic
3341 days 7 hours ago
manalord
Broniak
Bc logic
3340 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Imm tally the results
3340 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Cát Bà
Drake- Blue
JOrdan- Blue
Rich- Green
Harry- Blue *Fails*
Alison- Gold *Fails*

Lào Cai
Bob- Blue
Ethan- Blue
Zach- Blue *Fails*
Rose- Blue *Fails*
Liam- Blue *Fails*
Maxwell- Red
Noah- Gold

By a total score of 5- 21

Lào Cai

WINS IMMUNTY!
3340 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Lào Cai  come and get it

*Hands Noah idol*

Lào Cai  safe from tonight's vote. No one going home. Head back to camp, your reward shall be posted soon!
3340 days 18 hours ago
manalord
As for  Cát Bà  another loss, and another player going home, grab your stuff head back to camp, good-night!
3340 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
YAY!

I refreshed over and over till the forum hit 11 hours then when it did I sent the pre-typed Mail! :)
3340 days 17 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
i thought i mailed u that i went for the blue balloon what happened?
3340 days 17 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
oh nvm i forgot my name is fucking drake

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!