This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12- Pa Foa

Topic » Tribal Council #12- Pa Foa

3339 days 5 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! We will now bring in the members of our jury: Daniel, JB, Ben and Robby voted out at the last tribal council.

Christian has immuinty tonight. He has two hours to give it up if he wishes too.

Jacob- How shocked are you to be in the final 5?
Christian- You are going to the Finale how does it feel?
John- How important is who you can beat at the end a factor in this vote?
Dan- IONce you lost the challenge you said 'im Done', do you think you are getting voted out tonight?
Eddie- Do you feel doomed with Paita in the majority?

PYN for an addtional question.

Votes are due by 6PM EST!
The Finale begins at 7pm EST!
3339 days 5 hours ago
Duke
It's likely. Since the merge with us I've been painted as a bigger threat than I actually am and it was no secret Robby was one of my closest allies in this game. I can only hope ppl want to make a move cause as I see it there are probably two pairs here. Instead of tying at 4, you can make a move now.
3339 days 5 hours ago
Duke
I could take another question
3339 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Dan- Who do you think would benfit by keeping you another day?
3339 days 4 hours ago
HipposUnite
Christian- You are going to the Finale how does it feel?

It feels great! I'm really happy to have a guaranteed spot, but it isn't over yet I still have to try to get to the finals and thatll be a lot harder
3339 days 4 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Jacob- How shocked are you to be in the final 5?

Um, tbh, pretty shocked XD.
3339 days 4 hours ago
Eddie- Do you feel doomed with Paita in the majority.

I feel like crap tbh I'm pretty sure i'm getting votes tonight. To me, It hurts a lot to know that I was so DAMN DEVOTED and SO FUCKING CLOSE to winning...yet so damn far away and lost!!! I understand why people might vote for me tonight though because of people in the game thinking that i'm a '' #PowerPlayer '' to win the game even though I don't think that's likely going to happen.

If you have any more questions Nick feel free to ask the sad man that is me.
3339 days 4 hours ago
Duke
Honestly it benefits both the pairs to keep me. I would be loyal to the final 3 and I've been weak in challenges so I run the least chance of winning that final immunity.
3339 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Eddie- Why do you think you are doomed?
3339 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Question for All:

Did yo think you would make the final seeing 30 people apply, and then the final cast?
3339 days 4 hours ago
Eddie- Why do you think you are doomed?

I can tell from the vibes I get from people and I have yet to get a good vibe

another question, if you have any plz.
3339 days 4 hours ago
Did you think you would make the final seeing 30 people apply, and then the final cast?

No.
3339 days 4 hours ago
Duke
Nah.  I'm always worried I'm going to be the first boot lol
3338 days 15 hours ago
HipposUnite
Did yo think you would make the final seeing 30 people apply, and then the final cast?

No I haven't played a group game in awhile and I didn't recognize like anyone that applied so I thought for sure I would not do well
3338 days 10 hours ago
Coffeybean94
John- How important is who you can beat at the end a factor in this vote?

Eh it is importantish haha
3338 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Ill go tally the votes

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!