This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10- Pa Foa

Topic » Tribal Council #10- Pa Foa

3342 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! We will now bring in the members of our jury: Daniel and JB voted out at the last tribal council.

As a reminder Robby has an extra vote at any tribal council. Eddie can also nullfiy a vote at any tribal council. They have 3 tribals left, including this one, to use this power.

Robby has immuinty tonight. He has two hours to give it up if he wishes too. Robby can send someone to Exile this round. They can both vote and be voted for.

Jacob- For the first time in this game orginal paita has the votes, will that effect anything?
Ben- Can we expect another blindside tonight?
Christian- Do you think this game is getting diffcult to mange?
John- Would you consider anyone an 'easy win'?
Dan- Can you say that you trust the people on this tribe?
Robby- Worried that you are going to be seen as an immunity threat due to all these wins?
Eddie- Worried that the orginal La Foa keep getting voted out?

Votes are due by 8pm EST! IF it is deemed this is not enough time It will be pushed back.
There will be a LIVE challenge at 8:30 PM EST so long as votes where read, otherwise a non-live will be posted!
3342 days 17 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Jacob- For the first time in this game orginal paita has the votes, will that effect anything?

Maybe, maybe not. We've all been through a lot, so I don't think tribal lines are as big as they were when the merge started.
3342 days 17 hours ago
Duke
I don't trust everyone but I do trust certain individuals allot. That being said I wouldn't say I'm safe because I understand that I might be targeted for reasons out of my control. You just gotta keep playing.
3342 days 16 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby- Worried that you are going to be seen as an immunity threat due to all these wins?
I might be but I don't think I sjould
My first win I just got lucky
My second win only s few people sent in scores and this time I just got lucky guesses
3342 days 11 hours ago
Coffeybean94
John- Would you consider anyone an 'easy win'?

I really don't think that anybody is an easy win! In the end anything can happen
3342 days 10 hours ago
Aesop
Ben- Can we expect another blindside tonight?

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.
3342 days 10 hours ago
HipposUnite
Christian- Do you think this game is getting diffcult to mange?
Its getting closer and closer to the end so it definitely is. The odds of going home go up every tribal
3342 days 9 hours ago
Duke
I know that it might be me tonight and that's alright but if I go there is going to be open season afterwards. You can't lose sight that there could be bigger threats than 1 everyone is telling u about
3342 days 1 hour ago
manalord
i'll go tally the votes
3342 days 1 hour ago
manalord
*returns with urn*

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wishes to play it now would be the time to do so
3342 days 1 hour ago
manalord
*No ONe Stands*
3342 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Okay once I read the votes the descion is final the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immeditaly.

Eddie decided to nullfiy Ben's vote. Ben's vote will not count.
3342 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Ben's Vot4e
Dan

Does Not Count
3342 days 1 hour ago
manalord
First Vote
Dan
3342 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Second Vote
Dan
3342 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Third Vote
Dan

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!