This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7- Pa Foa

Topic » Tribal Council #7- Pa Foa

3347 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! 'JB' behind you is a torch, go ahead and dip in the flame, get fire. In this game fire represents your life, once your fire is gone so are you.

Robby and Ben both have immunity tonight. If either wishes to give it up they have 2 hours to hand it over from this being posted.

'JB'- Worried that you could get 'RC'd' tonight?
Jacob- Both orginal and swapped tribes are 5-5, think a tie is likely tonight?
Ben- Since the swap Paita has done really well, think that luck will contuine tongiht?
Christian- Is this game tribe vs tribe?
Max- Are allainces set in stone at this point?
John- Shocked to still be here?
Dan- La Foa has been very divided and united in there tribals, worried about this going into this vote?
Robby- Each tribe has only had one unaimous vote, do we think everyone will stay with there tribe?
Daniel- Do you think we will see an idol be played tonight?
Eddie- Are duos in trouble tonight?

Votes are du by 8pm EST!
A LIVE challenge will be at 9pm EST!
3347 days 2 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Jacob- Both orginal and swapped tribes are 5-5, think a tie is likely tonight?

I hope not, but it's possible :P
3346 days 20 hours ago
Eddie- Are duos in trouble tonight?

Maybe!
We'll have to see to believe!
I'm just glad I made merge in ONE of your games finally although I am tired of having double-digit placements. I am worried I am though because people think I'm of the biggest social/physical threats in the game and that's not good for me because I know damn well for a fact that i'm not a strong competitor and I usually get bad results when i'm in challenges, I was quite surprised when I saw I got 7 in the majority.
3346 days 16 hours ago
Duke
It doesn't really worry me because I feel we came together more after that first crazy vote. I would be extremely surprised if we broke apart cause I trust us as a group and individuals. I'd say you might see rocks tonight
3346 days 15 hours ago
HipposUnite
Christian- Is this game tribe vs tribe?

There's definitely a clear divide there, but there can definitely be people who aren't seeing the game like that
3346 days 14 hours ago
Aesop
Ben- Since the swap Paita has done really well, think that luck will contuine tonight?

I'm not sure if that'll be the case. From the looks of it, the original tribes are looking to regain tribe lines. But, I wouldn't be surprised to see one person make the game-changing move tonight
3346 days 13 hours ago
manalord
7/10 votes
3346 days 12 hours ago
Coffeybean94
Very shocked to still be here, absolutely LOL
3346 days 11 hours ago
HipposUnite
i cant make the challenge :(
3346 days 11 hours ago
HipposUnite
you should make it at 10 :)
3346 days 11 hours ago
manalord
I'll go tally the votes
3346 days 11 hours ago
manalord
*returns with urn*

If anyone has the idol and wishes to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3346 days 11 hours ago
manalord
*no one stands*
3346 days 11 hours ago
manalord
Okay once the votes are read the descion is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immeditaly.

I'll read the votes
3346 days 11 hours ago
manalord
3346 days 11 hours ago
manalord
First Vote
Max

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!