This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #12- Top 10

Topic » Episode #12- Top 10

1931 days 17 hours ago
manalord
***************************** Tribal Council *******************

Come on in guys. We will now bring in the members of our jury: Jasoi, Mel, Jake and Joel voted out at the last tribal council.

Hoop has immunity you cannot vote for him.

PYN For a Question.
Votes are due at 7:00 PM EST, 1-12
LIVE Challenge 8:30PM EST, 1-12

PLEASE Not there will not be any more 'instant rounds' until we reach Finale!~
1931 days 17 hours ago
Joeker
me
1931 days 17 hours ago
J2999
J2
1931 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
"PLEASE Not there will not be any more 'instant rounds' until we reach Finale!~"

thank jesus
1931 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Joe- Where do you think the sides stand after the last tribal council?

James- Zach called out Marto for running the game, do you think there is truth to that startment?
1931 days 17 hours ago
J2999
James- Zach called out Marto for running the game, do you think there is truth to that startment?

Maybe. Maybe not. I's a known fact tbh that Marto's votes have been leaving, so to an extent in that aspect yes he is, but equally there's behind the scenes gameplay, he isn't necessarily the one pulling all the strings.
1931 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
Question
1931 days 16 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler
1931 days 16 hours ago
manalord
Hoop- Is people who played before in my games matter when everyone has played group games before?

Tyler- You got votes last tribal, are you nervous you will be targeted again?
1931 days 16 hours ago
cole225
Yo
1931 days 16 hours ago
manalord
Marto- We have not seen a single idol all merge? Does this mean they are not out there or is everyone just holding on to them tightly?
1931 days 16 hours ago
Joeker
Joe- Where do you think the sides stand after the last tribal council?

That's a shit question, I don't know sides at all. I'm just an extra vote for anyone.
1931 days 16 hours ago
manalord
Joe- so you are saying you dont feel like anyone has your back? Or is against you?
1930 days 22 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler- You got votes last tribal, are you nervous you will be targeted again?

I definitely would have been! I'm extremely excited to be surprise immune at this tribal.
1930 days 19 hours ago
manalord
I will go tally the votes
1930 days 19 hours ago
manalord
*James Stands*

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!