This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Premiere:Ripple in Time

Topic » Season 2 Premiere:Ripple in..

2094 days 5 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David shrugs*
David: Don't know, he looked middle ages with a beard but other than that I couldn't tell
2094 days 5 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal laughs a bit, not really believing him.
Cal:Ook....
2094 days 5 hours ago
Rain848
*She gets her belongings out of her locker and begins making her way to her vehicle and looks around cautiously*
2094 days 5 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal:Have you checked with anyone else to see if they are experiencing the same thing?
2094 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Jesus..... that’s creepy well uh if you ever need to sleep just have a friend over. Just so someone is watching over you”
2094 days 5 hours ago
dan12233445566
David: No just you
*David walks to a Starbucks*
2094 days 5 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian laughs
Brian:I am fine, I don't need sleep..I know what I need to do
2094 days 5 hours ago
dan12233445566
David: Do you really think that's crazy coming from me, with everything we've gone through
2094 days 5 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal follows him.
Cal:Check with the others. You are the only one that can actually do it. If I wanted to check on Brian I would have to fly or boat all the way back to England.
2094 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow's been sketching the Baron ghost and muttering furiously to herself for the past 30 mins.
2094 days 5 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake stands in the center of his new penthouse he bought after selling most of the artifacts he has stole from various places.

“This is the life”

Thinking about how he managed to get a penthouse at the age of 18 puts a huge smile on his face
2094 days 5 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David orders a cappuccino*
David: Well didn't exactly leave on good terms with most of them
2094 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Are you sure you don’t need sleep. You look like you could collapse at any second”
2094 days 5 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian nods.
Brian:Well, I need to find Baron's buddy. I can sleep after I kill him..
Brian sits down against the wall, his body not wanting to stand up anymore.
2094 days 5 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal:Well you didn't leave on good terms with me either?

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!