This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Premiere:Ripple in Time

Topic » Season 2 Premiere:Ripple in..

2093 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
She laughs. "Aw, don't pout."
2093 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Connor laughs nervously.
Connor:Well I figured it was the right thing to do..
2093 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I am not pouting!”
2093 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
~No more Posting, End of Episode coming up~
2093 days 8 hours ago
Logie56
(Woohoo!)
2093 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Dennis dials a number in his phone and he presses call. The line connects and he hears static for a minute before hearing light breathing.
Dennis:Is this Red?
The voice responds hesitantly.
Red:Depends on who is calling me.
Dennis chuckles and he looks over at Elijah.
Dennis:This is Dennis. Are you still in business?
Red laughs
Red:Of course I am!
A devious grin forms on Dennis's face.

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mav9dxDhDo1rq84g0o1_400.gif

Dennis:Good..I have a task for you. If you can complete it, you know I can reward you handsomely.
The man on the other line doesn't even hesitate to accept.
Red:I like the way you talk.
2093 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
David is tossing and turning in his bed, struggling to fall asleep. His stone starts to glow and it wakes him up.
David:Oh no...
David is transported back to the scene of the burning house. Brian is still crying, this time he is screaming for his parents.

David takes a step towards the house and in one of the upstairs windows he sees a figure. He rushes into the burning house to get a better look. Stepping inside, a flaming beam falls and almost wipes him out, but he manages to sidestep it as he finds his way upstairs. He checks each bedroom one by one until getting to what he presumes to be the bedroom of Brian's parents. He winces when he touches the scolding hot door, but he presses on anyway. In the bed, Brian's parents lay still. David turns to the figure standing in the window.

David:Dennis?

https://media.giphy.com/media/CIC8kC51P6fM4/giphy.gif

Dennis turns around and looks at David.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8b/b4/5a/8bb45ae83f57752ed01153bf912ab30f.gif

David rushes at Dennis but Dennis catches him by his neck. David does his best to teleport a few seconds back in time, but his Stone doesn't want to listen to him.
David:What the hell? Let me go!

Dennis tosses David out of the window and into the yard. David yells and the yard turns into his bedroom. He lands in his bed and it wakes him up. He sits up and looks around his bedroom, trying to figure out what is going on.
2093 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian is standing on the balcony overlooking the view. He hears the voice of Olivia calling him.
Olivia:Brian! I made us some lunch!

Brian turns and he walks into the kitchen. All of a sudden time starts to slow down, and he can feel himself get dizzy. Olivia has her back turned to him as she is setting up the table for them. Brian feels his arm reach for the knives in one of the kitchen drawers and he shakes his head.
Brian:Olivia..! Olivia I think it's happening!

She ignores his pleads, almost as if she can't hear him. He slowly opens one of the drawers and he pulls out a steak knife. He turns back to Olivia.
Brian:I'm sorry!
He plunges the knife in her back, and she cries out in pain. Despite her pleads for him to stop, he can only find himself to drive the knife deeper into her.
Brian:I don't want to do this..!
He looks up and he sees a man standing in the doorway of the kitchen with a blank expression on his face.

https://media.giphy.com/media/G8P8VrXqSnE2Y/giphy.gif

The last thing he sees before blacking out is the man exiting the kitchen.
2093 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
~Later that night at Teddy's house~
Later that night, Brian tosses and turns in his bed, trying to fall asleep. He hears a noise and he sits up. Even though it is dark in the room, he can still make out Baron's figure standing at the foot of the bed. It just stares at him with no expression on its face. This time Brian doesn't show fear. For once, he starts to show anger.

Brian:What the hell do you want? I am done with you!
Baron just stands there.
Brian:Fine, do whatever. I am going to go back to sleep. Sooner or later we will find Dennis, we will kill him, and you will go with him. You don't bother me anymore, now you're just being a pain in my ass!
Baron just blinks.

Baron:Dennis didn't summon me..
Brian looks on as the figure disappears, not knowing how to respond.
2093 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
~New York~
Cal is in the middle of his normal routine. He disappears and then reappears in the crowd. He walks back up to the corner and he bows.
Cal:Thank you..!
A couple put in a $10 bill and Cal smiles graciously.
Cal:Thank you so much..!

Agent Carter and 2 other agents rush through the crowd, having finally tracked Cal down. They step out of the crowd and Agent Carter looks at Cal.
Agent Carter:Callick Bennett, we need you to come with us. We just need to ask you a few questions.

Cal's eyes widen and he bolts, trying to make an escape. He hears Carter yelling behind him as the chase begins.
Agent Carter:Don't let him out of your sight!
2093 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal starts to disappear and reappear, going invisible for a few seconds before popping in again. He stumbles into a man and he goes invisible when he falls to the ground before getting up.

He yells out, getting visibly frustrated by Cal's disappearing act.
Agent Carter:What the hell is going on?!?

Out of the corner of his eye he sees Cal turn into an alley and he runs in after him.
At the end of the alley, Ali walks into view. She is holding her stomach with one hand and she points to Cal with her other hand as she can barely walk.
2093 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal:Ali?
He stops, or rather, his body stops moving. He tries to reach out to her.
Cal:Ali? What's happening?
Cal does his best to reach out, despite his body pulling him back.
Ali:Cal..I've failed...
She falls to the ground, her body turning to dust as she hits the ground. Cal goes into full panic mode.
Cal:No!! ALI!!!
He falls to his knees, trying to comprehend what just happened. The only thing he can do is yell out for his friend.
Cal:ALI!!!

Agent Carter grabs Cal and he throws him to the ground. Cal falls on his stomach and Agent Carter is quick to get Cal's hands behind his back to cuff him.
Agent Carter:You just made a big mistake kid, a big fucking mistake. You don't run from the law.
He grabs Cal and he helps him stand up. He hands Cal off to one of the other agents.
Agent Carter:Get him in the truck.
Agent Carter follows them back, successfully catching Cal.

~END OF EPISODE~
2092 days 21 hours ago
Katherinee_
OMG! Is Olivia dead? I hope she survives that stab. AND I AM SHOOK @ ALI'S DEATH :x What happened to her?
2089 days 9 hours ago
dan12233445566
trsymhe5jwhteynejhtgrfe

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!