This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury House

Topic » Jury House

2135 days ago
MJFJUNE
2135 days ago
MJFJUNE
**Latisha Enters Jury House**

Latisha, a few questions.

- Who do you think is playing the best game?

- What do you think was your downfall?

- Who is least likely to receive your vote and why?

- Any overall thoughts?
2133 days 6 hours ago
Latisha0987
Who do you think is playing the best game?
Brandon..

- What do you think was your downfall?
Brandon and I were having a great conversation before the HOH and we were putting in the same answers during the comp. After he won, I congratulate him and received no reply after. I was suspicious about it but I trusted him that I didn’t believe it which is why I didn’t go for the Veto. Long story short, I assumed that I was gonna be safe cause Brandon was the HOH but he turned around and backdoored me.

- Who is least likely to receive your vote and why?
Sebasa or JayChris those two haven’t talked to me

- Any overall thoughts?
My game was under the radar most of the time. I was laying low but Brandon was smart enough to take me out since I didn’t get any 50/50 vote. I came close to winning HOH twice which is kinda sad :(
2131 days ago
MJFJUNE
**YANDERE ENTERS THE JURY HOUSE**
2131 days ago
Yandereboy12
Hay latisha
2131 days ago
MJFJUNE
Yandere, same questions ro you that were asked to Latisha
2131 days ago
Yandereboy12
Mich or Brandon obv cause Brandon is a threat in comps but has yet to be nominated and Mich has great social game
2131 days ago
Yandereboy12
I was running the bb house but Mich and Brandon saw right threw me and took me out when they had the chance I was also a completion threat and lit once Latisha left I had only floaters and those 2 and Aidan to play with but they got to them first
2131 days ago
Yandereboy12
And not playing in the POV screwed me
2131 days ago
Yandereboy12
Sensation jay and mike ain't getting my vote cause their really just floaters
2131 days ago
Yandereboy12
I went thinking id go home week 2 and to make the top 8 is incredible I fought to stay every week sense I was always 2nd in the house nomination and the house did the right thing and if I was in their shoes I prob do the same thing
2129 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Hay latisha
2125 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
**AIDAN ENTERS THE JURY HOUSE**
2125 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Aidan, same questions to you that were asked to the other jurors
2125 days 21 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Sebasation and mike are floaters
2125 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Why do they keep Brandon ;-;

open group

MJF Big Brother Jury House!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!