This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7 Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice [Confessionals]

Topic » S7 Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice..

1917 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
**TRIS + JOSH ARE VOTED OUT TO OI**
1917 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Ty (J0K3R) Confessional EP:2

Before tribal Mark messaged me saying we would be stronger as a tribe if we voted for Jabbar, he also said we would have numbers which wasn't/isn't true, and honestly we're stronger as a tribe with Tris gone. His logic was that Jabbar would beat everyone in the duels and return lmao. Mark just put him in Jabbar's cross hairs thus putting me in a great spot. We're still going to try to win this challenge, but it's comforting to know we have another easy target for tribal.

Honestly though i'd consider taking out Jabbar because he is a big threat to win, but only if Mark had numbers. I have no idea who Jabbar has talked to on the tribe, honestly maybe i'm just a bit paranoid, but you can never be too careful in this game. Mark tends to play too hard too fast and is super unpredictable at times so it's safe to say win or lose he's an easy pre-merge boot.

Kevin messaged me about trying to work with Ryan and get closer to him, so it looks like he's ultimately looking out for his friend, but I can use this to build connections with Kevin and Ryan. I'll message Ryan more about an alliance and see what he thinks.

more later.
1917 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Darcy (Boots22) Confessional EP:2

Alright, so all went great past tribal.   Josh, the returnee, got voted out 5-1 and my ally in Cameron stayed (still possible though that Josh comes back from OI which could be a bit rough if he does haha)

Anyways, the two people I am closest with on my tribe/aligned with are AJ & Cameron, then I think I have an okay bond with Kevin & Robby too, but not quite as close to those two.

All in all, hope my tribe can win this Immunity and not have to face another tribal :D
1917 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ (JetsRock12) Confessional EP:2

Confessional: I hate you for not making these phone friendly D:
1917 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Jabbar (rabbaj) Confessional EP:2

1917 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Jake (Rodrigues75) Confessional EP:2

So. I am finally back where it all began. Just over 3 years since i played Big Bens survivor Thailand for my first survivor group game and now here I am in Vanuatu ready to do it all again and take home the bacon.
Coming in I know that I am going to have a tougher time than most as I dont have as many pre existing relationships with other players and so am going to have to work harder to get people to trust me but thats the game and I will not be going down without trying my hardest.
When the cast was revealed the only person that I have any sort of a relationship with was Cameron as I was recently on a tribe with him where even though I dont think he voted me (I voted him though) his lies were what indirectly sent me out so I dont know how that relationship will work out if we end up on a tribe together.
My biggest fear on the first day of this game was being the first boot as I knew I would not be able to do the challenge and hence would have been an easy first boot as a relative unknown. Fortunately Anthony and Nolan managed to win for us and I had a chance to make some bonds. Last time I played I pretty much only talked to one person and thought that would be enough to get me through but I now know that I have to talk to everyone on the tribe, so thats what I did, hitting up everybody slightly differently because variety is the spice of life. So far I dont really have any firm alliances but some of what Barbra and nolan were doing were pissing me off a bit so preferably if we go to tribal one of them will go.
For this challenge I feel like I could have done better but didnt want to be seen as too much of a physical threat just yet so just submitted a score that I was happy with.

P.S. Sorry about the jumpy confessional I just tried to write down all my thoughts
1917 days ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:2

Well, the last vote went easily. 5-1, Tris went to OI.

Now we have this challenge where we play a giraffe and we have to get the giraffe to kiss tons and tons of giraffes. This game has been used as a challenge by multiple hosts before. So, i guess some people enjoy their Giraffe fetishes.

I am excited as i have played this a few times and my best overall was 2,736,800 points. Right now, im at 2,147,900. I am hoping to beat my record today, if not, i have my today score i can submit as i am hoping that it will be enough for my tribe to win immunity today. Because i do not want to lose and have to vote another person off already. The more my tribe goes to tribal, the harder it will be for me to survive this pre-merge.

I spent last night searching through blogs to find a hidden immunity idol. But i had no sucess on finding any idol, not for my tribe or even a Bunlap idol where i could make sure someone like Brittany gets it.

Brittany is someone i could have for a ally as we have worked together in games before and  have become "friends". so if we make it in a merge or a swap, we could work together and i would have more numbers. Not just brittany, theres also Anthony and Nolan on that tribe who i have had good bonds with before so thats a plus.....even if they are big threats.

For now, im just gonna try to win this immunity challenge so that i can chill a little bit tonight and feel good and possibly get a hidden immunity idol clue which i could use at this point.
1916 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Mark (piesyumyyumypies) Confessional EP:2

Confessional: I'm happy I'm back but I am a bit concerned that it was a double and the fact that the other tribe voted Josh the returnee out is concerning but we lost I wasn't first boot that's nice sorry Tris but you were useless you weren't gonna help us in challenges but thxs for voting me its a nice compliment but I'm ready to win I currently am in an alliance with Ryan and Jourdan I hope they loyal cause if we lose I shouldn't be going home unless I'm getting lied to but they kept their word the Tris vote but that doesn't mean I'm 100% with them now cause their is only 1 winner each season I'm hoping I can be the Boston Rob of the survivor Redemption island Jourdan or Ryan is my Natalie and I think Ty is my Phillip and hopefully I can bring these people to the end and win rn i know Jabbar is a threat he has to go soon cause soon he is gonna try to take me out he might be rn tbh idk where i stand currently but hopefully a tribe swap happens soon so i can take Jabbar out already cause i don't trust that if we lose i prob gonna say Ty s name cause he doesn't talk to us he is making himself an outsider so that's good for my game I hate the twist though yes you could come back but you have to beat everyone who arrives so yeah my only problem with Jabbar going is the fact Josh is the only 1 who can beat him maybe Robby too but yeah they threats to me currently.
1916 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Darcy (Boots22) Confessional EP:2

Well, great, my tribe lost again.

Votes are harder I find as well on small tribes, cuz you have more of a bond with everyone on the tribe, so it's a pain having to vote someone out.    Thinking might be in best interest for Kevin to go this tribal, but will have to see what others on my tribe think lol
1916 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Ty (J0K3R) Confessional EP:2

Shiiiiit, I forgot to submit but lucky we won otherwise, i'd be on the chopping block, still kind of puts me on it if we do find ourselves at tribal but this way i have time to do some damage control and get in their good graces.
1916 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Kevin (bblover567) Confessional EP:2

Confessional: So we got josh out last week nice and smooth but too many people knew about the josh vote. I thought only me darcy aj cam were supposed to know about it. But I found out from robby that darcy leaked it to him. So that revealed to me that darcy and robby are close in this game. So now that we have lost again I want Darcy out this week. I personally do not trust darcy as far as I can throw her not only because of the robby thing but cam told me that before josh was sold on the vote she told him she would be open to voting for me or josh. I do not think I am high on darcy's totem pole and if that is the case the bitch has got to go LOL. Also darcy seemed very adamant about voting out people who do not do well in challenges but she isn't the best competitor either. Operation get darcy out is under way ;) lets make it happen.
1916 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:2

It feels really good to win that immunity challenge, espically when you are the one that got the tribe to win. Maybe they will see that im good to have in this tribe and wont get rid of me if we lose. Now, let me have this moment to brag for a sec as i rarely do that on this site.

Whats up, who was the best performer in this immunity challenge out of the entire cast? I WAS. I am not a weak wall, i am a strong wall.

ok, im cool now.

so now that my tribe isnt going to tribal, i need to take the time to get make sure that i stay good with social connections. Ty might not be in any alliance im in, but he could be something that can make or break my game in the future if he is gonna stick around, so i am making sure that he is comfortable around me.

the rest of the tribe (Mark, Ryan, Jabbar) seem to be cool with me right now. I just got to make sure that they think that im trustworthy and not someone that needs to be taken out. It's good to have strong connections in a tribe of 5 as there is little place to hide, especially if one of them find a idol. 

In terms of other tribes, I think me and Brittany will do well if we make it on the same tribe in the future, im just worried about where she stands on her bunlap tribe. She claims that her tribe doesn't talk much and that is not a good thing. If she isnt seeing many conversations, then theres always the chance that people will try to gang up on her and vote her out if she lose. If she goes, then i lose a important number for my long term game, So im hoping that her clues will help out.

Other then brittany, then Nolan is also someone i could work with. we have a good bond from other games and im hoping that it helps me out in this game. While im working to get me through this pre-merge, im also trying to plan ahead a little bit and getting all the allies i can get that will help me go deep into this game and potentially help me win is a good way to do it.

While i was able to get my tribe to victory, i cannot let myself be seen as this big physical threat so i might need to keep it down in other challenges till the time is right to let it all out. thats why im trying to not look heroic to my tribe or let myself look like the one that got the tribe the win. I just show my team spirit, make it a team effort and thats it. let other people be the physical target and have them be out pre-merge, not me.

Later tonight, im gonna try again on looking for a idol. finding a idol, or idol(s) can help me get power. if i can find a idol on my tribe or any of the other tribes, then i can use the knowledge for my own advantage. At the end of the day, only one person wins this game, and i want to be that one..
1916 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Nolan (mysterygame2) Confessional EP:2

So we won immunity again. Great, another clue. Unfortunately I searched like 1/3 of the eligible places it was hidden with no success. I'll try again later. Barbra came up to me with an alliance offer with Brittany and Anthony. Honestly I don't know how I feel about Brittany...I mean if she can't even admit shes a guy how can I trust her? I feel very safe in my position at the moment, I didn't have any relationships with the people voted off So I feel great.
1916 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan (Iceey) Confessional EP:2

Okay so I feel bad that I really hadn’t written anything yet so I’m just gonna kinda summarize my tribe and maybe talk a bit more too.

Mark- Honestly mark seems like such a nice kid and I really think that he just wants to shoot to get to play this game again. He’s pretty hard to work with I’m not gonna lie because he’s really scattered. Like he made a chat with me/himself/tris/Ty day one and said we needed to vote out one of the inactives from the first comp....and ty and tris were the two inactives. He does seem to come to me about a lot of the things on his mind so I think he really does want to work with me, and if we were to lose again I don’t I would wanna vote for him.

Jordan- We started talking from the onset on the season but like our conversations have been kinda dry. I can already tell you that it’s going to be hard for me to read this guy, he reminds of someone like lhoop#’s ; does the bare minimum to get by in conversations and doesn’t ever really attempt to engage himself in any of them. THO from our conversations we’ve had I do think that he’s a really nice guy, he just doesn’t really show his emotions. We are in two final threes together; one with  Jabbar and one with Mark. So I do think he’s someone that I am going to have to depend on for awhile, but it’s gonna be hard down the line.

Ty- I made a joke about voting for him because he voted against me in stars and I kinda think he took it to heart a little haha, so I’m probably not at the top of his ally list. He and Jordan are both the same conversation wise, Jordan just talks more frequently. However, I did play a frooks with Ty once and we were loyal to each other the whole time til we were nommed together for 6th. I do feel like if we lost though, he would be the one I would wanna target.

Jabbar- Good ole Jabbar... we’ve had our ups and downs over the years but rn I honestly consider him a good friend. BUT, that doesn’t always roll over into games too well😂 Fun fact; the last 4 group games I’ve played, have all had Josh and Jabbar in them. Jabbar did recently vote me out for 18th in M&N’s HvV but I’m really hopeful that this game will be a different story.  Just the familiarity of him being here and in my tribe really makes me feel like I have someone that will for sure have my back (for rn anyway :s ). But I’m going to be putting a lot of trust in him regardless and hope he reciprocates.

I’m not gonna lie, coming from the recent games I played, I got A LOT of hate and I really just don’t want that in this game. I really don’t think that I’m a bad person, but it’s hard to play the game and also make every single person happy, basically impossible. But nothing I ever do in these games is like personal against anyone at all. I come into these games to win and I do what I feel I think I need to do in order to get myself there. A big criticism I get if that I am “emotionally manipulative”, which to an extent, I can agree with. I really try my best to make personal relationships with everyone I play with because that is the biggest key to me in staying in these games. Which is a doubled-edged because in making these bonds, you in return have to break them as you progress through the game. I just don’t wanna come off gameboty and only speak about the game; I want to get to know things about them as well.

And I guess this all really is just from my perspective..I honestly debated even playing because I really don’t want to come off as a bad person whenever my intent is never to be that way to someone. Idk..I’m probably think too much and rambling on but I really don’t know how I need to go about this game to do well, but also not come across as a bad person whenever it comes to breaking ties with people. It’s just really hard to find the complete balance of social, but not overly socially the point where people’s feelings are getting involved? That honestly sounds kinda stupid 😂 I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. I’m just gonna
1915 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Tribal Council #3 (Ipikil)
------------------------------

AJ - Kevin
Cameron - Self-Vote
Darcy - Kevin
Kevin - Self-Vote
Robby - Kevin

The three of AJ, Darcy, and Robby seem to control the tribe with Cameron firmly on the outs.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!