This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S4 Nicaragua Discussion

Topic » S4 Nicaragua Discussion

2132 days ago
bigben1996
Yandere (Yandereboy12) Confessional EP:1

I hate my challenge performance all I can hope now is stoner gets it
2132 days ago
bigben1996
Andrei (AndR31) Confessional EP:1

Dayuuuuuuuummmmmmm. That live challenge was intense af. I am so glad we won because at this point in the game, we're still getting to know one another and it would be hard to vote out my tribemates. I didn't do much tho hahahahahahahaahahahah.
2132 days ago
bigben1996

If it was my choice stoner would be going home first cause I know how he plays and he is good but I'll go with the majority cause I do NOT wanna be the first one voted off
2132 days ago
bigben1996
Emmett (Emmett4) Confessional EP:1

Marks cool but we have no connection and ppl want to do stoner because he didnt pass the torch but as a fellow stoner i think hes probs the coolest and wont vote me so hopefully mark is 1st boot and thats it.Ive got in an alliance with cody,ethan,will,and myself so i think for now thats a good group and can keep me safe for awhile.
2132 days ago
Pokepat
when did you do a gabon season?
2132 days ago
bigben1996
Mark (piesyumyyumypies) Confessional EP:1

damit we lost but now i have to figure out who to vote im worried
2132 days ago
bigben1996
Pokepat
when did you do a gabon season?

It was my originally cancelled Season 4 due to a family emergency.  The archives are officially gone.
2132 days ago
bigben1996
**GOLD**

piesyumyyumypies
piesyumyyumypies
Re: Notification
bigben1996

>Idols and Advantage 102 have been hidden!

Lucash's
2131 days 23 hours ago
DBWs
Lol if Gaia actually goes first
2131 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Cody (Raydiz33) Confessional EP:1

I feel so good right now about my position on this tribe. I have my alliance with Emmett, Ethan, And Will. And then I have my new alliance with Connor called “the C&C express” I know I said I didn’t want to be the mastermind on anything but I kind of have to be here. Mark is going home no doubt about it
2131 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Connor (laughingoutloud) Confessional EP:1

Finally I decided to not be fucking lazy and send you a confessional.
A decent amount has happened for me to send a confessional so why not.
So my reaction to these twists are meh, I got this. The age divide I dont really think will make much of a difference going in because we've all played enough group games to know that some people are just mature while others act like fucking children. I can say even though i'm one of the youngest, I act like all the others so I really wont have much of a problem due to a age gap.
And the other twists I like considering the harder working people will find the idols and not just based on luck.
So coming into the challenge I was pumped because this was more of a "hey whose gonna be a fucking ass and be inactive" type challenge so I knew that even if we lost those who didnt show up would be targetted. The only problem however was when it was my turn to pass i gave it to the inactive so it was annoying but more people are mad at Stoner than anything else so im fine with that.
Mark seems to be the vote tonight as Cody told me. He is the closest ally I have in the game considering no one else has really made much of a effort to come up with alliances so i guess its my responsibility to make sure I find a group of people I can trust instead of being pulled into one.
But I think my social game is good as ive talked to most of my tribemates already so ive got that part of the game down.
So hopefully this tribal runs smoothly and Mark goes bye bye 20th place.
2131 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
classic cody leading his troops for the fight.
2131 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
David (DavidM7) Confessional EP:1

The idols and an advantage have entered the game and its making me go crazy. I wamna search but I also dont because the stress of idols and advantages only complicate my game and to be honest if I'm going out in not great at sniffing it out with the style of game I'm playing right now so I'm not sure I want anything. Honestly don't know what I'm gonna do about this atm but ill figure it out soon.

As for the tribe I'm feeling things start to fall into place a bit. Brandon is actually somehow more sketchy now than before but I'm hoping I can trust him long enough to make merge since he'll have made such a target at that point that he has to be loyal. Alex is still the same but honestly better than I expected at what he's doing. He has allies while not really spear heading anything which not only positions him well on the tribe but it keeps him out of the lime light as well. As impressive as that is I think someone else is doing an even better job. Joss iver here came to me with the idea of a four involving myself and the two Alex's which sounds fine and dandy but the way he talks is so smooth that I cant see him being a target anytime soon which mwans he's a shoe,in for long game. As scary as he is, if he's gonna play that way I have to comply and mold my game around that to better my chances.

What I need to do is just try as hard as I can to,form genuine bonds that arent all game tall,so when it comes to game, people actually trust me over Joss. I've kept this up with water by just having regular conversations and I can tell he's very skeptical of me but I think,I have him in enough to where I can prove my loyalty by voting with him which will tie up the loose ends with him. Another one I want on my side is Andre, I am hoping that he stays long enough to become a key number for everyone and he'll be on,my side. Finally I've been chatting some good talk with qaz BUT I really can tell he's not fully genuine so I'm not sure how to handle that situation.

At the time being no alliances are in play but talk of the two Alex's, myself and joss is there qnd then a six person one with that same four plus brandon and qaz. I'm really not sure how solid the six is but I feel like the four is pretty trustworthy for the time being. Since no set alliances have formed I'm Definetly suspecting at least one or 2 are out there already but I'm hoping by being friends with legit everyone except Justin, they all keep me safe. I am really worried the word will get around about my social game but I am not out making deals or alliances, just single allies which will hopefully hide my gameplay.

Not doing assessment cause its pretty much same other than the fact that I'm more suspicious of everyone and I'm not feeling secure at all. I mean like I wat to believe I'm safe in my position but confidence kills and since I want to feel that way, I'm worried.
2131 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996

I know how jakub plays also one of the wills the vote seems like mark but I also feel that I could be targeted but let's hope not
2131 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Watermelondrea (TheEclipse) Confessional EP:1

i may or may not have found the espada idol

with my shitty luck, it's probably fake, but hey, it's still nice to have because it tells me people likely haven't been searching or haven't been getting much luck searching

i'd look for the advantage as well but with no clues it's probably not worth looking for until there are a couple more advantages, as that gives me a greater chance of stumbling upon one

espada kinda sucks, i'm in a chat w/ brandon and qaz which i have no intentions of sticking with in the long run because brandon stains his pants at the thought of padding his resume and qaz is gamebotty as fuck

i'm also in a chat with them and mrbird but i don't know who mrbird is so i don't care

as far as the rest of espada goes,
Alex (ghrocky100) - shady hag
Alexander (Path) - dad
Andrei (AndR31) - who
Joss (Redsoxfan520) - who
Justin (BeastBoy) - probably first boot on this tribe so whatever

tl;dr for the lazy: i might have an idol and my tribe is fat adios

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!