This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S4 Nicaragua Discussion

Topic » S4 Nicaragua Discussion

2121 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
2121 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
can't wait for this season
2120 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Yandere (Yandereboy12) Pre-Game Confessional

Hayyyy blotches yanderes back bet you didn't expect to see me now here's the deal if dbws and pieguy applied (haven't checked yet) I'll need him out let's hope I make the cast cause you need more if this

*does a hanky panky twirl twirling all night long with a video doing it*

2120 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Yandere (Yandereboy12) Pre-Game Confessional

Immm officially back now that I'm back I've gain some info after Gabon but .....馃槇馃槇馃槇馃槇馃槇 it wouldn't be fun to tell  you right now time for a yandere rap battle

2120 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
David (DavidM7) Pre-Game Confessional

But you know me and my obsession with confessionals 馃槀 (basically my day 1 confessional like when they chat about themselves on tbe boat in real survivor)

WOW. My first game in MONTHS! maybe even a year at this point to be completely honest so I'm very rusty on my group game community knowledge which puts me at an immediate disadvantage. Its extremely important that you know whats going on and who trusts who but just cause I don't know doesnt mean I'm out. I am hoping to bring up my ling break to everyone so they think I'm rusty. And since its been so long most people won't know my play style so I'm hoping I can keep my reputation in the game pretty positive.

Last time I played in your series I did win which ill let people know but I will explain that it was one of the lowest ranked seasons due to the inactivity of players which makes me seem like a worse player. Basically I wanna make myself seem as helpless and loyal as possible. Even though its been so long I'm still auper excited, I miss working my ass off to win and that whole group game community that you can get into by being invited back and playing well just makes me want to play even harder. I'm so ready for this season.
2120 days 2 hours ago
jman96
hi
2119 days 22 hours ago
DBWs
Wow Yandere making moves against me already
2119 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
La Flor *Yellow Buffs*

Cody (Raydiz33)
Connor (laughingoutloud)
Emmett (Emmett4)
Ethan (Brittney)
Keizo (Foxy_Piplup)
Mark (piesyumyyumypies)
Stoner (Gaiaphagee)
Will (hellomynameis347)
Will (SurvivorFan37)
Yandere (Yandereboy12)

Espada *Blue Buffs*

Alex (ghrocky100)
Alexander (Path)
Andrei (AndR31)
Brandon (brandonrichie)
David (DavidM7)
Joss (Redsoxfan520)
Justin (BeastBoy)
Qaz (Qazwdxedc)
Raul (MrBird)
Watermelondrea (TheEclipse)
2119 days 19 hours ago
IRandomal123
Stoner, Will, Justin, Qaz, Justin, or Watermelondrea one of them I feel will win this game. I get good vibes from Ethan too.
2119 days 18 hours ago
dwipeouts
Btw Yandare was just in my survivor season. He was annoying as fuck
2119 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Ethan (Brittney) Confessional EP:1

me watching you list my tribemates
https://78.media.tumblr.com/8a0ad35ff1d218a0e58f1953eeca4577/tumblr_p4zyjtlmfl1u7vdi0o1_500.gif
I hate this cast thanks!
2119 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
David (DavidM7) Confessional EP:1

Why would anyone wanna be in an alliance with someone who spells alliance with an e in the middle? @ Mark
2119 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Yandere (Yandereboy12) Confessional EP:1

Immm back in survivor Gabon I was a bit dumb but now that I'm here again its gonna be different I know I can use mark cause this is his second longterm after he completed in mine so I maybe can you him but right now talk time
2119 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Watermelondrea (TheEclipse) Confessional EP:1

i'm going to try my best to send actual confessionals this season instead of just one confessional at the start about how i hate everyone in this game

although as far as that sentiment goes, it's not wrong, i do hate just about everyone in this game

half these people i've never heard of and among the half that i do know most are annoying garbage

my tribe kinda sucks on a personal level, but we'll probably never lose a challenge so i'll deal with it until final 16 or whenever the swap is

fuck your fake idol bullshit you rotten cunt

secret advantages are alright but fuck your fake idol bullshit

i plan on making it to the end with survivorfan37 and nothing is going to stop me bye
2119 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Joss (Redsoxfan520) Confessional EP:1

Joss: so far so good I feel like this will be a good game and I鈥檓 ready to prove to my friend I am capable of winning immunities and stuff to help them
2119 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Mark (piesyumyyumypies) Confessional EP:1

wow im here are tribe looks strong i cant wait to get to know them better

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!