This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S21 Greece Discussion

Topic » S21 Greece Discussion

2579 days 14 hours ago
DBWs
Looks like Patrick is gonna make that final 3 and likely win, pretty good win for him. Although I do wonder if Nick hadn't have self-voted if he and Ethan/Kasey/Anthony could have just ran away with it or not.
2579 days 12 hours ago
TheEclipse
patrick wins
2579 days 12 hours ago
LusciousLips5
So happy to see Patrick do well!! Yes I think he'll go on to win this season and we'll done for him well deserved
2579 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Kasey....
2579 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
If Ben ranks Patrick over me in the winners ranking even though I beat him in his original season... >:(
2579 days 10 hours ago
DBWs
Honestly I could see Ray pulling this out, they're all doing good with questioning but I feel like Ray has the best case tbh.
2579 days 9 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I want Patrick to win this game. However his only true flaw in this game that I can personally see was that he had to rely on immunities to survive but even still when he didn't have them he somehow came out of it safe

He's like Mike Holloway (I literally compared Mike Holloway to another bigben winner that starts with a pie... ;D)

Ik Mike Holloway isn't really respected but TBH I loved that guy so that's a compliment from me.

I'm so sad Kasey didn't make FTC that shocked me!!

Ray winning would be a fine ending as well too. He played a good game. I'm just bias to Pat cuz i love him
2579 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
i hope patrick loses
2579 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
I don't think Patrick nor Ray relied on immunity's judging the fact they each won about three/four immunity's a piece as opposed to Mike who won like 6 or 7.  Patrick and Ray were definitely working all angles but that can be misrepresented judging y'all can't see confessionals.

This vote is probably a toss-up between Patrick and Ray which I fully expected if they both got there.  I would be satisfied with either winning but I would give **** the slight edge ;)
2579 days 5 hours ago
DBWs
That **** better not be a racial slur
2579 days 5 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Hope Patrick wins omg
2579 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Some Notable Challenge Stats:

Seven Wins:
Sagar (obscurity) [BvV] [7/9]

Five Wins:
Mike (Pieguy555) [Indonesia] [?]
Dylan (DBWs) [Macedonia]

Four Wins:
Jimbo B. (sahmosean) [Jordan]
Newz (OldNewz) [Maldives]
Eric (EM002) [FvF]

Three Wins:
Eric A. (awwsum11) [Hawaii]
Newz O. (OldNewz) [India]
Morgan (Snake) [Canada]
Benjamin X (BENLINUS) [HvA]

Longest Streaks:

Mike (Pieguy555) [Indonesia] - 5 Wins
Sagar (obscurity) [BvV] - 4 Wins
Newz (OldNewz) [Maldives] - 4 Wins
2579 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
Having Patrick and Brian ranked 3rd and Ray 1st makes me feel hella dope, yay predictions

Having Patrick wins means I WOULD'VE GOTTEN MY SECOND GOLDEN TICKET TYVM BENNY but Ray winning fulfills my winner pick from that tribe, so it's a win/win for me either way

Ultimately think it's going to be close between those two though while Brian probably gets shut out
2579 days 2 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Ooooh Mike look atchu comin up in here with those stats
2578 days 16 hours ago
DBWs
The 5 timers immunity club is where it's at.
http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/6327/76/16x9/960.jpg

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!