This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12 Sri Lanka Discussion

Topic » S12 Sri Lanka Discussion

3026 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
3025 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Cast:

Andrea (IceIceBaby)
Andrew (DallasAndrew)
Ashley (Glinda)
Bob (islandsurvivor)
Brady (bradspaulding16)
Brandon (brandonrichie)
Cameron (DrPepsi)
Chris (Chris1080)
DJ (coolexchangestundent)
Grady (held)
Jake "JT" (Absol)
Jordan (Jodan)
Matt (mrcool)
Natasha (Blondelle)
Ryan (boneworks)
Tristian (neathery)

Any first impressions?

Also I won't be able to do my cast assessment this season but, I will do a merge assessment and a potential finale assessment.
3025 days 15 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
oh boy another confessional drought is coming :]
the only people that i know can deliever entertainment-wise are andrea and tristian
3025 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Fobbyiyg
oh boy another confessional drought is coming :]
the only people that i know can deliever entertainment-wise are andrea and tristian

Well I have a new rule about confessionals so the people who don't send them will potentially get an earlier exit.  Also how dare you not say Brady and mrcool aren't going to bring the drama as well!

I can see the season be a complete mess in terms of personalities or turn into the next Thailand.
3025 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
I may also start doing power rankings and edgics this season and if anyone wants to join me your more than welcomed to.
3025 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Natasha (Blondelle) Confessional EP:1

Holy Balls of Sri Lanka!

Im finally here! I'm so thrilled and honored that I have this opportunity to play in this game, but i'm even happier that this season is in Sri Lanka. I'm a long time fan and this series hasn't been to a beach since Hawaii! I would've frozen over in Nepal and Iceland and I can guarantee that I would've melted in Jordan, so i'm very happy that Sri Lanka is the locale of my season.

We haven't been informed on our tribal designations yet, but once we are I plan to turn on my social game immediately. My main strategy is to act out of the loop and play dumb so that people will drag me along. However, I'm a very competitive person and my hardest challenge of this season is going to be biting my tongue.

It's very easy for me to talk a lot and strategize and that can turn me into a threat. But for now, I need to focus on being nice, friendly, and keeping up with my soon-to-be puppy love alliances.
3025 days 14 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
yeah i forgot about the confessional rules haha but still i'm just expecting the worst aka another trip through gamebot valley

also i'll join the edgic too if thats possible
3025 days 14 hours ago
zachboy967
I reserve Cameron (DrPepsi)
3025 days 14 hours ago
dawson905
Oh boy, don't expect much out of Grady xD He's gonna yell at me after the season for this but when it comes to group games he's no good at anything plus he's not a very active player, but I'll try to bug him over Skype as much as I can to make sure he's paying attention so he's not a total waste of a spot
3025 days 11 hours ago
XxHeroxX
LMFAO. The next Thailand? What the hell is that supposed to mean? :P
3025 days 11 hours ago
Lavaworks
Excited to be in the viewers lounge for this season! Hopefully this cast likes to send confessionals
3025 days 11 hours ago
DryIceBros
dawson905
Oh boy, don't expect much out of Grady xD He's gonna yell at me after the season for this but when it comes to group games he's no good at anything plus he's not a very active player, but I'll try to bug him over Skype as much as I can to make sure he's paying attention so he's not a total waste of a spot

I felt the same way about you and Andy, and look how you did!
3025 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
cameron, jake, matt, and andrea are the only people who matter.
3025 days 10 hours ago
Lavaworks
My main strategy is to act out of the loop and play dumb so that people will drag me along. However, I'm a very competitive person and my hardest challenge of this season is going to be biting my tongue.

Seeing as this was my attempted strategy in BvW, I love her already
Hopefully she does better than I did LOL
3025 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Bob (islandsurvivor) Confessional EP:1

Im so happy to be here!! So im gonna start playing the game right away. First i just have to see who my tribe is and then i will make as many alliances as i can.
3025 days 10 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
is the twist anarchy that would be so good for this cast

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!