This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S9 Barbados Discussion

Topic » S9 Barbados Discussion

3152 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Crystal D./Groupgamer23 Confessional EP:1
--------------------------------------------------------

Crystal=Fierce Bitch

My strategy coming into this game is to lay low and make a lot of friends and get everyone to like me so they won't wanna vote me then I'm going stab them right in the back. These people won't see me coming until it's to late. I'm going be nice crystal until one of these people do something I don't like or approve of then I will channel my inner abi Maria then they will see my Spanish craziness aka my Hispanic rage and god help them when that happens. Cause when it does happen off with their heads. I'm going be the biggest villain these bitches won't see coming they going underestimate me and take my "kindness" for weakness. Kindness in quotations cause I'm not really kind I'll just be acting all kind innocent and sweet until something I don't approve of happens then they will see the real me.
3152 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Crystal D./Groupgame23 Confessional EP:1
--------------------------------------------------------

I'm glad we won the first challenge but at the same time even if we don't got to go to tribal this game has started I need to look for that idol and I Also need to form bonds with people on my tribe. I'm waiting for people to contact me I wanna work Greg he seems chill and Steve who the fuck does he think he is showing up late if your not going be on time do show up at all. Jax seems nice and he did win that challenge for us and that does score him some points in my book but no matter what his points our in my book it doesn't matter I'll decided when he needs to go. I do sense he will be a roadblock in my road to sole survivor so I might need to get him out premerge. the others on my tribe idk there names I'll just call them the irrelevants. I'll keep you informed for now crystal D is out
3152 days 15 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
are we going to know whos confessionals we're going to get here and who chose the confessional group?
3152 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Watermelondrea J./TheEclipse Confessional EP:1
----------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, hey!
I'm going to be constantly alternating between logical, gamebotty confessionals, and cunty confessionals, with sometimes a mixture of both.

I love my tribe so much. I couldn't be happier with the tribe I landed. I know everyone except for the person that should be leaving tonight. Plus, we're clearly the strongest group physically, which is also a bonus. I don't see the other two tribes lasting much longer.

Cast Assessment:

#Brereton (Yellow Buffs) [6/6 Remaining]
-----------------------------------------------------
Allan C./toclafane212
Who?
Based on his challenge performance, he's not bad, but he won't be standout. No threat.
Blake R./BlakeIsBack
loser lol
jk, if we both make merge I'm working with him he's an icon I love him
Hudson H./rapidsmartypants
Who?
He did the puzzle in like, 8 minutes, guess that's something. Looks like he kinda sucks tho, what a shame for them!
Jake S./tundrahenry101
I like Jake.
I don't think Jake likes me.
But I like Jake.
Jake's OK.
Joel W./JoelW55
Meh.
Paula "Honey"/honeybunch1
Meh. Always applies for group games and is always active but never makes merge lolflop

#Hillaby (Blue Buffs) [6/6 Remaining]
------------------------------------------------
Drew S./sosyomomma
I like Drew. He won't last long on this tribe, but I like Drew.
Ivy F./_ivyyy_445
I know Ivy from bingo's, and I know that Ivy has the potential to win this game, and she's threatening to me, however this is my first game playing with her and not just watching, so I'm looking forward to working with her.
JJ S./Justunreal
My partner in crime on this tribe love him
Peyton D./MyMilkshakes
I'm still salty that he beat me in bingo's by doing nothing but he's OK
Siv S./Whoa
Bye.
Watermelondrea J./TheEclipse
Winner.

#Bathsheba (White Buffs) [6/6 Remaining]
------------------------------------------------------
Crystal D./Groupgamer23
Flop.
Gregory L./DryIceBros
Meh.
Harry W./harrywasnak
Meh.
Jackson "Jax" W./JacksonWalsh
Meh.
Joe D./JoeDaManXD
I like Joe. Meh.
Steve B./2Beastly
He'll carry their tribe lol
3152 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Fobbyiyg
are we going to know whos confessionals we're going to get here and who chose the confessional group?

Yes as of now though everyone has opted to have them in the VL.

Not everyone has responded to the option though.
3152 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Hudson H./rapidsmartypants Confessional EP:1
-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm already one day into this game and already I'm in a good position. I won immunity for my tribe by solving a puzzle and Im in an alliance with Jake, Allan and Blake. Im cool with that, but Blake really needs to watch his language and behavior. I didn't like how he was talking at the challenge. I might want to keep an eye on him. Maybe he will learn to behave himself.
3152 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
JJ S./Justunreal Confessional EP:1
---------------------------------------------

We lost sadly. I thought we had this win since we were in the lead at the start. UGH! why me, why I'm in the first tribal council every time I'm in a group game. So far I'm in the majority with the active people in my tribe. Watermelondrea, Ivy and Peyton. Siv and Drew are the minority, the vote is between them. But i want to stick with them for now, until the right opportunity to leave them in the dust.
3152 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
JJ S./Justunreal Confessional EP:1
---------------------------------------------

WTF I HAVE THE IDOL ALREADY!! I LOVE LUCK AND GUESSING GAMES!!!
I NEED TO KEEP THIS TO MYSELF TBH!!!
3152 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Fobbyiyg
i wanna say when they joined tengaged but thats stupid

Fobby doesn't like being right.
3152 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Jackson "Jax" W./JacksonWalsh Confessional EP:1
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Confession: Well, this is interesting. I have a mini-alliance hell going on. First there's going to be a final 4 between Steve, Gregory, Crystal, and I. This is certain. Then, we have a F2 between me and Gregory. Also certain. Finally, we have the F3, which is uncertain. If we think Crystal isn't good enough by either the first time we are at tribal OR after the 4th challenge, a final 3 between Steve, Greg, and I form. If she does prove herself, then Greg, Crystal and I form a F3. This is gonna get really interesting.
3152 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Ivy F./_ivyyy_445 Confessional EP:1
----------------------------------------------

Okay, well HI THERE! Thanks for letting me play, super stoked.

I was screaming when Peyton was on the same tribe as me. That was really awesome, we kinda go back and we have a good history so I'll know he has my back(for now, at least).

Unfortunately when starting the game, Peyton informed me that Eclipse(Who already is going to be a major player this season) already started a four person alliance with him, Justunreal and mama(sosoyomomma but Imma just call him mama). So I knew in this challenge I needed to prove my worth and not be voted off early since that's been an unlucky trait of mine.

I gave it my best, did some nice gestures and bonding with Eclipse, whom I assume is leading.

AND BAM, although losing, I dodged a bullet and I took mama's place basically. SO YAY!

And then, after guessing for the idol. Justunreal told the WHOLE ALLIANCE he got the idol....

I wouldn't do that, which makes me wonder if he's lying.

Anywho, great start and our tribe will hopefully be great, we're a good tribe
3152 days 14 hours ago
KingGeek
Oh my confessionals
3152 days 14 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Ivy is really good
3152 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Crystal D./Groupgamer23 Confessional EP:1
---------------------------------------------------------

I have made a final 3 alliance between me Greg and Jackson and a final 4 me Steve Greg and jax I'm not a idiot I'm great at reading people I feel like my final 3 alliance won't be loyal to me so I might have to work with irrevents I definitely will not trust anyone in this game
3152 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry W./harrywasnak Confessional EP:1
----------------------------------------------------

So I'm talking with Crystal and we're already focused on getting a safe majority. If we pull in a safe majority we can get the snakes like Gregory and Jackson out. We are trying to pull in Joe and Steve

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!