This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Tortuga)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Tortuga)

1619 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Tortuga.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
1619 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
1619 days 12 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbie
1619 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
1619 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
1619 days 12 hours ago
Kyle12212
kyle 12212
1619 days 12 hours ago
Brittney
sits
1619 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Kelly - Do you expect a fresh start on this tribe after getting into arguments with your old tribe?

Barbra - Is this game still original Antigua versus original Tortuga or is it really a free-for-all?

Julian - Like Christian, you found yourself in a spot where one vote made the difference  between you staying and leaving.  Do you feel you've put yourself in a better spot since that tribal?

Christian - You've been on the hot seat already and looked to be saved by the graces of Andrew's self-vote.  What have you learned since last tribal?

Kyle - How elevated is the current level gameplay this season?  Does being apart of the largest cast in series history terrifying?

Ethan - Has there been speculation of what could potentially be on Ghost Island?  Is there anything from your past that you feel could be there?
1619 days 12 hours ago
cfff
Hi
1619 days 12 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra - Is this game still original Antigua versus original Tortuga or is it really a free-for-all?

Well, the other tribe was 7-6 with Old Tortuga having the numbers, but New Antigua seems to definitely be a free for all.
As for this tribe, the answer will come out once the votes are read.
1619 days 12 hours ago
Bvance1212
1619 days 11 hours ago
Joshbb17
j
1619 days 11 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan - Has there been speculation of what could potentially be on Ghost Island?  Is there anything from your past that you feel could be there?

Hopefully my idol I used to save Brandon in All Stars II is there since it ruined the season apparently
1619 days 11 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - How elevated is the current level gameplay this season?  Does being apart of the largest cast in series history terrifying?

Yeah you never know what could happen, you have to hope you have good enough relationships to make it through
1619 days 10 hours ago
sergeant
Josh
1619 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly - Do you expect a fresh start on this tribe after getting into arguments with your old tribe?

you could say that but 5 people on this tribe dont talk to me and I hear they were all aligned on the original Tortuga so (manshrug) guess not!

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!