This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Tortuga)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Tortuga)

1626 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Brian - What's the likelihood we see another split vote at tribal?

Billy - Any ideas how much longer the premerge will actually last?

Joshbb - Would you say that after tonight the real game starts as a normal amount of castaways will be left in the game?

Sergeant - Is this a season of voting blocks or a game between two sides?
1626 days 14 hours ago
Joshbb17
Joshbb - Would you say that after tonight the real game starts as a normal amount of castaways will be left in the game?

No, I think the game started on day 1, everyone has been on their game and playing hard. Weve had close votes, drama, and all of the above
1626 days 9 hours ago
cfff
Brian - What's the likelihood we see another split vote at tribal?
I do think it is possible, there is always two sides to a vote!
1626 days 9 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy - Any ideas how much longer the premerge will actually last?

Honestly, I have no idea. for your sake, I hope its awhile away bc I cant imagine reading "17th vote" lol
1626 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1626 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1626 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
eh fuck it *reaches into bra*
1626 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
In life there is choices. usually good ones or bad ones. we will see what kind of choice this is. I play this on Christian :)
1626 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
1626 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
:O
1626 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
*takes carved object from Kelly*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out instead.

This...
1626 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
...IS a hidden immunity idol.

This idol was ironically "Christian_'s Idol" from Survivor England - Second Chances where he drew the purple rock with an idol in his pocket.  Any votes cast against Christian will not count.
1626 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
And it suddenly feels right
https://66.media.tumblr.com/a12ddf5c94a4e9eba79aa026fe93e624/tumblr_pi9b7bVQt41tair8no4_400.gif
1626 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1626 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
if i see first vote kelly im throwing myself off of a cliff

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!