This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Antigua)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Antigua)

1624 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Antigua.

Remember you cannot vote for Kelly since she has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 8pm EST tomorrow.
1624 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
PYN if you want a question.
1624 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
1624 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Kelly - You've been pretty vocal about the game thus far and who you may target.  Do you believe that you absolutely needed immunity tonight?

Logan - What would you say are differences between this tribe and Tortuga?
1624 days 15 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Me please.
1624 days 15 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle
1624 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Barbra - If you had to guess how many potential alliances that are currently in the game.  What would your answer be?
1624 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle - Do you think that Chili leaving after being an Israel representative lessens the target on your back as that was your lone season?
1624 days 15 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - Do you think that Chili leaving after being an Israel representative lessens the target on your back as that was your lone season?

It could theoretically but it’s not like me and Chili were ever close. The first tribal we went to together I wrote her name down and she went home.
1624 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair.
1624 days 15 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra - If you had to guess how many potential alliances that are currently in the game.  What would your answer be?

I seriously don’t know. There are probably 10+ alliances since each tribe went to tribal and im assuming they both solidified something.
1624 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Clair - Do you think there’s a consensus target coming into tonight’s vote?
1624 days 15 hours ago
Robson704
Roberto
1624 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan - What would you say are differences between this tribe and Tortuga?
I think the difference is we are more united then them
1624 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly - You've been pretty vocal about the game thus far and who you may target.  Do you believe that you absolutely needed immunity tonight?

I did need it. and now I can only hope you can rig a tribe swap for me next round
1624 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
Question me

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!