This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Tortuga)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Tortuga)

1624 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Tortuga.

Remember you cannot vote for James since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 8pm EST tomorrow.
1624 days 13 hours ago
KingGeek
'shanti
1624 days 13 hours ago
Bvance1212
billy
1624 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
_!
1624 days 13 hours ago
J2999
J2
1624 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Ashanti - How much of a train wreck do you expect the rest season to be after the previous tribal?

Billy - Chili was a formidable challenge competitor but yet she was voted out.  Does this show that this season isn't about challenge strength but strictly who do I need to work with?

Christian - In a tribe so big, the last tribal came down to a single vote.  Should we expect the chaos to continue or should a unified vote to ease the tides?
1624 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
James - Was tonight a must-win for you after having been on Ghost Island?  Did you stay warm on the island?
1624 days 13 hours ago
Brittney
ethan
1624 days 13 hours ago
cfff
hi
1624 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
ok
1624 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
erik
1624 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Ethan - How much strategy would you say there has been on a scale 1-10 on this tribe?

Brian - Would you consider last tribal to be a blindside or was this an expected result?
1624 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Julian - You're someone that has consistently received votes against them in the series.  Why do you think you're such a target to the six people that voted you last round still here?

Erik - On a season like this you'd think people would slow play it but out of the gate this tribe seems to have played hard from the start.  Is your interpretation the game will slow down or will it continue to be fast paced?
1624 days 13 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy - Chili was a formidable challenge competitor but yet she was voted out.  Does this show that this season isn't about challenge strength but strictly who do I need to work with?

It shows that you shouldn't insult people. but seriously, in tribes this big , you just have to make sure your safe that's it
1624 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian - You're someone that has consistently received votes against them in the series.  Why do you think you're such a target to the six people that voted you last round still here?

I honestly didn't even do anything to warrant it this time around, lmao. I woke up today to see I was being called out in the cast chat for leading the charge when I hadn't. I'm an easy person to scapegoat because I'm all about loyalty and because I'm a polarizing person so some people are more inclined to target me out of dislike, which I get.
1624 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - On a season like this you'd think people would slow play it but out of the gate this tribe seems to have played hard from the start.  Is your interpretation the game will slow down or will it continue to be fast paced?

Who knows Benji. Everyone has different ideas and strategies at how they'd like to play this game. But, with so many big personalities and infamous castaways put on one tribe. You can definitely put your $ on it being an extremely cutthroat game.

*shrugs shoulders*

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!