This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Tortuga)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Tortuga)

1635 days 4 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan - How much strategy would you say there has been on a scale 1-10 on this tribe?

1635 days 3 hours ago
Joshbb17
JOSH B
1635 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Josh - If you had to label this tribe as a sneaker brand what would it be?
1635 days 2 hours ago
cfff
Brian - Would you consider last tribal to be a blindside or was this an expected result?

I think both people who received votes knew they were getting votes, so I do not see it as a blindeside at all!
1634 days 23 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Give me a hard one!
1634 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Andrew - Would you say that in a game this big that alliances could shift after every tribal?
1634 days 14 hours ago
J2999
James - Was tonight a must-win for you after having been on Ghost Island?  Did you stay warm on the island?

I mean I don't think it was a guaranteed MUST WIN but like [REDACTED] will come for me ASAP, and considering they were majority last round it seemed plausible for this round. In addition considering username 29th would've just FIT so that would be a reason for people to vote me once asked to, potentially.

No the island was cold; I got to do nothing other than wait to return, though I put in a request for a refund.
1634 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Andrew - Would you say that in a game this big that alliances could shift after every tribal?

No, alliances won't shift that early. If there are any alliances at all.
1634 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1634 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1634 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1634 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1634 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Andrew

1 vote Andrew
1634 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
1634 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Andrew

2 votes Andrew

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!