This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Tortuga)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Tortuga)

1637 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Tortuga, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the second person voted out.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1637 days 6 hours ago
Joshbb17
JOSH
1637 days 6 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian
1637 days 6 hours ago
cfff
Brian!
1637 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Joshbb - Would you say there are front-runners to win this early into the game?

Julian - Antigua's first tribal looked relatively unified for the most part.  Do you expect similar results from this tribe?
1637 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Brian - What has it been like to manage socially a sixteen person tribe?
1637 days 6 hours ago
cfff
Brian - What has it been like to manage socially a sixteen person tribe?

I am not gonna lie. It is hard to remember who is on my tribe.  It is like stars where you want to have 8 other people vote with you. It is not the easiest thing lol.
1637 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
erik
1637 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Erik - Has this game essentially felt a bit like Big Brother with so many big personalities and the amount of castaways here?
1637 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy
1637 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
_
1637 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
'shanti
1637 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Billy - Would you say that this tribe is made up of elite players or a bunch of good players?

Christian - You were once one of the BigBen Historians group.  What type of nightmares could be on Ghost Island in your opinion?

Ashanti - What's the likelihood that the tribe idols have been found at this point in the game?
1637 days 4 hours ago
Lalisa
chili chili x
1636 days 21 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan
1636 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy - Would you say that this tribe is made up of elite players or a bunch of good players?

If we were all elite players we wouldn’t be sitting here waiting for our pass into all winners.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!