This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Tortuga)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Tortuga)

1659 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Chili - Would you say previous reputations play a factor into tonight's decision?

Ethan - Do you think it's important for people to stick out early in this cast?
1659 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - Has this game essentially felt a bit like Big Brother with so many big personalities and the amount of castaways here?

I havent given it much thought until you asked the question. Now that you've asked it. I'm going to say it's a bit early tell. We're only a few days into the game. So, I'm still trying to assess the situation and my surroundings.
1659 days ago
DallasAndrew
Ok, give me a pretentious question, please!
1659 days ago
bigben1996
Andrew - Does not necessarily being apart of the current group game scene put a target on your back?
1658 days 23 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Andrew - Does not necessarily being apart of the current group game scene put a target on your back?

That's not a pretentious question, but I'll answer it: At this moment absolutely anything could put a target on your back. And it's not even about playing a game so far. First votes are in the time of accomodation, you could be a genious player but get out by this chaotic votes. And in a tribe of 16... it's hard to talk about a group game. No alliance is really serious so far, people just want easy votes so far and everyone could be an easy vote if many people are deciding that.
1658 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
Ashanti - What's the likelihood that the tribe idols have been found at this point in the game?

Unlikely. We got a somewhat helpful clue, but it gave no *striking* lead. So I'm sure it's still out there.
1658 days 18 hours ago
Lalisa
Chili - Would you say previous reputations play a factor into tonight's decision?

100% people want to vote me out based on ME personally and not what I bring to this tribe. This is round 2 of a 32 person cast, merge isn't for WEEKS and I'm only now realizing I'm not only being considered, but STRONGLY considered a choice to be voted out when I'm a such an asset in challenges. I believe it's a huge mistake.
1658 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1658 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1658 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
im playing my cross tribe advantage idol i found on brittyxs first blog ben to grant chili immunity
1658 days 17 hours ago
Lalisa
im playing my idol on myself
1658 days 17 hours ago
Robson704
ahhaahahah i wanted to do the same xd
1658 days 17 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I'm playing my idol for Lalisa as well
1658 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
*takes carved object from Chili*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out instead.
1658 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
CANCEL THE TRIBAL COUNCIL BIG BEN!!

I HAVE IMPERICAL EVIDENCE HARRYWASNAK IS CHEATING AND IS NOT WHO HE SAYS HE IS

REPORT TO SKYPE NOW

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!