This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Malema)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Malema)

1964 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Tim since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I get all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 3pm EST tomorrow.
1964 days 20 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Question?
1964 days 20 hours ago
BENLINUS
Hi
1964 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
me
1964 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
JD - Last tribal, we saw someone who was relatively active in Andrew leave the game as opposed to a few people who self-voted.  Was Andrew just too big a threat to keep in or is there more to it than that?

Benjamin X - The nine of you have finally reached the jury stage of the game.  With that being said are final two, three or four deals starting to be made or do you think they've been visible prior to jury starting?

Tim - A second consecutive immunity win.  Are you concerned that you're already deemed as too big a physical threat?
1964 days 20 hours ago
BENLINUS
Benjamin X - The nine of you have finally reached the jury stage of the game.  With that being said are final two, three or four deals starting to be made or do you think they've been visible prior to jury starting?

I think deals have been there for a while, but as we saw last tribal deals and alliances are fickle in this game. Tonight the power could easily shift again and it could continue to do so until a group of people randomly make the end together, and those people could right now have barely even communicated.
1964 days 20 hours ago
Christian37
Question
1964 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian - How important is the concept of timing in a season like this one?
1964 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
I'll take a question
1964 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
I honestly don't care about being a physical threat, because I need to win or else I'm gone. But now either someone that voted themselves or andrew is going home, so its a win in my book
1964 days 19 hours ago
Christian37
Christian - How important is the concept of timing in a season like this one?

Its really important. You cant let one oppurtunity pass by. That could be your last oppurtunity to change the game. Fail to time it and that can cost you your whole game.
1964 days 19 hours ago
Survivorgame1
me!
1964 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Eoin - The original Zulu tribe is now down 5-4.  What's your level of concern that this could be a straight up pagonging?

GP - Last tribal, you self-voted for the first time in the game.  Are you worried that by self-voting could put you in a negative light if you were to make the end?
1964 days 19 hours ago
Survivorgame1
GP - Last tribal, you self-voted for the first time in the game.  Are you worried that by self-voting could put you in a negative light if you were to make the end?

-

Oh absolutely. It was the dumbest thing ever im actually the biggest idiot ever for doing that. If I were to make it to the end that would be a big piece of evidence to work against me.
1964 days 15 hours ago
NewNightmare7
JD - Last tribal, we saw someone who was relatively active in Andrew leave the game as opposed to a few people who self-voted.  Was Andrew just too big a threat to keep in or is there more to it than that?

Eh I think there is more substance to the vote
1963 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
8/9 votes received.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!