This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Olkhonud)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Olkhonud)

2205 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Olkhonud.  Hufus, J2999 and Joshbb17 please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 8pm EST tomorrow.
2205 days 22 hours ago
dwipeouts
Me
2205 days 22 hours ago
sergeant
I will take a question
2205 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
dwipeouts - What happened to you at the challenge tonight?  It took you 45:24 seconds to complete the thirty piece arguably the easiest puzzle.  Was this simply a case of sending the wrong screenshot or was this intentional?

sergeant - How concerning is it to see a former Tsoros member in Stephen get unanimously voted out after being a huge factor in the challenges?  Does this only strengthen the fact this game still might be original tribal lines?
2205 days 22 hours ago
sergeant
sergeant - How concerning is it to see a former Tsoros member in Stephen get unanimously voted out after being a huge factor in the challenges?  Does this only strengthen the fact this game still might be original tribal lines?

It sucks because I enjoyed having Stephen around, it sucks that the swap got him. It does seem that way as much as I would not like that to be a factor, because it can really hurt some people. But this is Survivor and there are always cracks in every tribe so as a orginal Tsoros I am not going to give up
2205 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
dwipeouts - What happened to you at the challenge tonight?  It took you 45:24 seconds to complete the thirty piece arguably the easiest puzzle.  Was this simply a case of sending the wrong screenshot or was this intentional?
It was totally by accident. What happened was I started it and opened a new tab and forgot about it. I then on another tab Where I did the challenge and got 2 minutes (so we would've lost anyway). Well then I went upstairs to go to the bathroom and then went back on my computer and not realizing what I did I took a screenshot of the 42 mintue time instead of the 2 minute and sent it in and didn't realize it when it was too late. I am very sorry and it will not happen again.
2205 days 21 hours ago
Joshbb17
Questionpleas
2205 days 14 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
I’ll take one
2205 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Joshbb17 - If we're playing by original tribal lines then it would be 4 original Tsoros versus 3 original Olkhonud members.  Is there any significance to this stat or is it all a new game with the tribe swap?

ziggyzaggy - You went from nearly going home on a single vote to managing to swap in a potential original tribe majority.  How much has this game changed for you over the past few days?
2205 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
4/7 votes received.
2205 days 10 hours ago
Hufus
Question!
2205 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Hufus - Has there been any expectations of when the merge might happen?  If so, does that have any effect on tonight's decision?
2205 days 9 hours ago
Joshbb17
Joshbb17 - If we're playing by original tribal lines then it would be 4 original Tsoros versus 3 original Olkhonud members.  Is there any significance to this stat or is it all a new game with the tribe swap?

Tribal lines are one of a few things we have engrained in us, so it’s important, how we interact and are with everyone though will overcome and be more important the later the game becomes
2205 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Question for me!
2205 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
Hufus - Has there been any expectations of when the merge might happen?  If so, does that have any effect on tonight's decision?

Yeah... I think merge's gonna happen at f10, just bc we had a small cast. As for the effects, I literally have no idea... You don't know what to expect in a game like this as anything could turn into a reason to be voted out!
2205 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
OhNatalie - Is there a clear decision who needs to leave tonight or is the vote still very much up in the air?

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!