This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

1764 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 8pm EST.  It will be a live challenge.
1763 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in.
1763 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
here
1763 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hi
1763 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
hi
1763 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Also, if you miss "check-in" you cannot compete tonight.
1763 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
It's too hot
1763 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
1763 days 16 hours ago
LEANNA
Here
1763 days 15 hours ago
LEANNA
It鈥檚 2am 馃槤
1763 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Leanna, showing some commitment being up this late.
1763 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17
Here
1763 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Checked In
--------------

Patrick
Harry
Tina
Logan
Stoner
Leanna
Josh
1763 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's individual immunity challenge.
1763 days 15 hours ago
LEANNA
I can鈥檛 sleep - if it鈥檚 not a good me challenge imma try and pass out again lol
1763 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to your first individual immunity challenge.

Tonight's challenge will involve a decent amount of luck and some strategy.  In front of everyone there is a board labeled numbers 1-50.  Each individual will message me a number they want to claim as their hiding place.  You'll then attempt to try to find each other's by each person guessing one number per round.  However, if you're out you'll no longer receive a guess.

The last person standing wins immunity and guaranteed a 1 in 11 shot of winning this game.  In addition, they'll a receive clue to the newly hidden merge idol at the end of the challenge.  The rest will be vulnerable at tribal tonight where one of you will be the tenth person voted out of this game.

**Other Notes**

--> I'll random.org turns for everyone each round so we don't have the same order constantly.
--> If you don't guess within a minute time span you'll be eliminated from the challenge
--> If two people pick the same number and they win the challenge they'll both receive immunity.  However, I'll ask people to repick numbers if more than two people pick the same number.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!