This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Israel - Finale

Topic » Survivor Israel - Finale

1632 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Alan & Kat - Why should Will take you to the final two?
1632 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Oh.
1632 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
someone coulda fucking told me
1632 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Sorry Alan.

But we wanted ya to burn the extra calories.
1632 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Alan & Kat - Why should Will take you to the final two?

I mean I was there day one ruined friendships to keep him safe so like w.e hes winning either way
1632 days 10 hours ago
hellocat
Kat- I don't think I deserve final 2 but I'm loyal and I've been by will's side from the merge. I've always done what he's asked of me and vice versa!
1632 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Ugh this sucks cause I have loved working with the both of you and wish so badly that this was a f3 :(. My heart and brain want to vote differently, but I have to go with my brain because I have to do what's best for my game going into final tribal. I'm so sorry but I have to vote you off Alan :( ily
1632 days 10 hours ago
hellocat
Bye Alan 馃憢馃挅馃槯
1632 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright... Alan you become the thirteenth person voted out and the ninth and final member of our jury.

Alan that's one vote and tonight that is enough
Alan please bring me your torch...

Alan the tribe, has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

1632 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
And then there were two!

Congratulations, Kat and Will on making it to the Final Tribal Council.  The two of you guys have made it as far as you can in this game. You now will each get a chance to plead your case to the jury on why you should be crowned the Sole Survivor of Israel.  But for now, please enjoy your last night here.

Final Tribal will be posted shortly.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!