This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (One Day Merge)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (One Day..

1669 days 9 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barb
1669 days 9 hours ago
Jasoi
Also Ben i have a question

Ben-why the hell Did you come up with this scathing twist?
1669 days 9 hours ago
KingGeek
Ashanti - You were one spot away for claiming immunity for tonight.  What's your level of insecurity coming into tonight's vote?

probably high, but that's just due to my own paranoia. going home first would be EMBARRASSING especially with [No Tribe]
1669 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Me please
1669 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Barb - Nearly half the cast has been screwed over by fire-making, idol, and/or twist.  Does that just elevate the importance of agency this season?

LeQuisha - How many alliances do you expect to be made by the end of the day?
1669 days 7 hours ago
sergeant
Sergeant - How likely is it that tonight will be a unified tribal?

I think that is very unlikely lol :p I feel like this may be very akin to the very first tribal council ever in Borneo and everyone is going to get at least one vote lol.

But in all seriousness, it's hard to choose between such a large group of people when it's an individual challenge on day one. I think that a lot of people are going to have different ideas of how to vote. But at the same time everyone is also scrambling to save themselves and not be the first boot. We all came back because we had unfinished business and going out first isn't going to resolve it.
1669 days 7 hours ago
nathorix
Nathan - Are you concerned that your Skype name will raise eye brows?

Firstly, I changed it. Secondly, it was meant to be a joke. I am in fact NOT a pedophile.
1669 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan - Twenty-two individuals are voting tonight.  How intense would you say the atmosphere is right now?
Very since half of us are safe and the rest are trying to avoid being the first boot of the season.

Open to a second question
1669 days 7 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barb - Nearly half the cast has been screwed over by fire-making, idol, and/or twist.  Does that just elevate the importance of agency this season?

Possibly. All of us are here for a reason; to fight for the crown that we all deserved. One person will be the survivor of the fight, while the other 21 are getting lined up for the slaughter. And tonight, its gonna be a potentially game changing tribal since no one is in a tribe.
1668 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
LeQuisha - How many alliances do you expect to be made by the end of the day?

Normally when you are in tribes your priority is to talk to those who Immediately affect you. So alliances are maybe 1-3 in a smaller tribe setting! Because 22 of us are here and you need to make sure you aren’t in the bottom of that big group I’m positive actually extremely positive that they’ll be a handful of alliances floating about
1668 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Tina - Define your life as a walrus?

much better than ur life as a whale
1668 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
16/22 votes received.
1668 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1668 days 11 hours ago
Chris1080
You've never had luck in this series as you've been through the ringer as a three-time premerge boot.  What do you think will get you over the hump?

Maintaining my calmness and not stir the pot. I kind want to be a voice of reason for others when people need it.
1668 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!