This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1776 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
PreMerge Boot of the Season is...
1776 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Anthony or nicky
1776 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996

Tyler!

Honestly, Tyler played extremely hard over the course of his stay in the game.  It's just unfortunate that he couldn't pull out a challenge win.  Otherwise, he could've made it somewhere into the final eight or nine.  Definitely, one of the standout newbies of this season.
1776 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
Gamebot? how dare you
1776 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Now we move onto "Biggest Move of the Season" what shifted the tides or was just flat out a crazy move that happened.  A lot of big moves happened this season so this was a bit tricky.
1776 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Biggest Move of the Season is...
1776 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996

The "Final 10" Rock Draw!

This absolutely could've been avoided but it made fantastic television.  We had Josh and Mearl yelling at one another and Leanna being extremely pissed off for the fact she wanted Yandere out but nobody would tell her.  Not to mention, Tina drawing the purple rock made me cringe :-)
1776 days 23 hours ago
LEANNA
Omg Tyler had to go lol
1776 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Thanks Leanna and thank josh ;)
1776 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Next, is the infamous Cole91 award known as the "Da Roob Award" for flop move of the season.

This isn't to add insult to injury but rather to point out a bad move at the time.
1776 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
That was entertaining.  Glad I was immune for that
1776 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Da Roob Award goes to...
1776 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996

Leanna voting out Yandere at the Final 7!

I was shocked Leanna decided to work with Harry, Patrick, and Stoner here.  I felt Leanna had really good odds to win going with the other group due to her social game.  However, I think she might've shot herself in the foot here.  Hard to say what the jury makes of it but it seemed like a blunder as I don't think Yandere was winning.  Maybe, the flip was better justified the following round.
1776 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Finally, we have "Player of the Season" the individual who played the best game all season.

Frankly enough, I think the three best players were in the final three.
1776 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
True it was dumb as people like sheep Harry called me a sheep even when I made moves

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!