This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Melanesia - Finale

Topic » Survivor Melanesia - Finale

1762 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: X, Tina, Mearl, Josh, Yandere, Latisha, and Logan voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Stoner since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due in FIFTEEN MINUTES!
1762 days 22 hours ago
LEANNA
I can screen shot my 13 minutes if you really needed it.... 馃槀
1762 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner
1762 days 22 hours ago
LEANNA
Me
1762 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Stoner - Congratulations on securing your spot at the final tribal council.  How are your internal organs after a hard thirty-eight days out here?

Leanna - Do you think you've done enough to ultimately gain the respect of this jury?
1762 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
question
1762 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner - Congratulations on securing your spot at the final tribal council.  How are your internal organs after a hard thirty-eight days out here?

Lol fuck off benny. My organs are exploding. I鈥檓 beyond happy and just thrilled I finally made finals. This has been a long 6 year, 5 season journey  and I hope it finally ends.
1762 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Patrick - How crushing would it be if you were one day short of making it to final tribal?
1762 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Also, since someone asked this is how fire-making works in my game:

Fire-Making Challenge Credit to bingo21:

You start with 3 energy.
There are 3 types of fuel for the fire.
Twigs, Branches and Dung.
Twigs take 1 energy and add 1 fuel
Branches take 2 energy and add 2 fuel
Dung takes 4 energy and adds 5 fuel
Each round you can either:
Rest which adds 2 energy
Add a fuel (twig, branch or dung)
Or Stike a Match
When to strike a match you have a 50% chance using random.org of lighting it
When you light your fire you have 20 options in random.org. To begin with all are no but for your fuel value that amount of yes are added to the list. E.g. If your fuel value is 5, the list will contain 20 no's and 5 yes's
Get a yes and you win the challenge.
A no and your fire goes out not burning through the rope.
If you're fire goes out you keep the same fuel value but must relight a match to try again.

OR

We do a rock-draw between the two participants as it's still luck based but is still luck.  It would have to be mutually agreed upon by both individuals.
1762 days 22 hours ago
LEANNA
Yes the jury loves me and I am the queen of the world ...
1762 days 22 hours ago
LEANNA
Is it turn based or fired based
1762 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Patrick - How crushing would it be if you were one day short of making it to final tribal?

it hurts like any survivor game would. making it far but not far enough is tough
1762 days 22 hours ago
LEANNA
Turn based or speed based *
1762 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
LEANNA
Turn based or speed based *

Turn based.
1762 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!