This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

1775 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Your
1775 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
it鈥檚 merge time
1775 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
...Mouths!

Tonight, is another double tribal council!
1775 days 16 hours ago
FireX
F*** this
1775 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
LMAO no
1775 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
馃槸
1775 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ben is scum
1775 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
fuck you ben probst
1775 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes, tonight we're having yet another double tribal.  There will be one individual immunity necklace and the person that wins individual immunity will get to decide who gets immunity on the other tribe.  They'll only have ten minutes to decide after the challenge concludes.
1775 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Oof welp i need this so lets to it
1775 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1775 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tonight's individual immunity challenge!

I will post the username of anyone on Tengaged. Your job, is to type in that username into the To: box UNTIL all that's left for options is the person's username. You will then proceed to answer how long you had to go until that was the only option left.

Ex: Sackeshi is the username.

[S]= Ex: Saver, Sadoshi, Sackeshi, Sahmosean

[Sa]= Ex: Saavedra, sagixx33, Sackeshi, Sahmosean

[Sac]= Sackeshi [Only Answer Left]

So, for the answer you'd type out "Sac" into this forum, because that is what you had to type before my user was the only one to come up. If you're the first one to post it, you get a point.

The first individual to score THREE points, wins immunity and safe from the vote.  The individual who wins immunity will lead their tribe into tribal first and vote off the eighth person from this game.  The other tribe will vote off the ninth person from this game.
1775 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Even if you didn't check in you can participate.
1775 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yuck
1775 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
ew

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!