This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2113 days 10 hours ago
MrBird
I'm aware I played one,of the w/o at games of anyone here BUT you were so willing to sit behind Qaz and Brandon that you made it impossible for people like myself or Keizo to actually make a move when we needed to (you're not the only one who did this but since you're here you will be taking the heat) I understand its just not your game but its so frustrating for me to know that there's two people who are running everythinf and no one will side with you despite desperatly needing to. O know targeting Ethan out first when I left was stupid but I changed to Qaz and you should not have just gone,with majority but instead helped,me,get the votes.

I just did what I could to get to final 3, with the best possibility possible for myself. My game may have been bad for you but not for myself or anyone I wanted to go far with, hence why it's us 3 in the final 3, you can decide to keep to your opinions or maybe I can further explain to you further any decision I made that you could consider poor
2113 days 9 hours ago
Brittney
Congrats to all 3 of you. I just have a question that you all can answer.

Going into finale night, which of the final 6 did you see as the smallest threat to you? If you voted that person out, why? If you brought that person to final tribal, why do you think they don’t deserve to win?
2113 days 9 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Ethan:

I saw Raul as the smallest threat to ME because I knew he was going to stay loyal to me and Brandon and wasn’t going to vote me out. I also knew he wasn’t going to beat me at a challenge due to the fact that he was on his phone. I also think I played a better game than him, so that’s why I brought him to the final. I don’t think he deserves to win because he listened to what Brandon and I had to say every vote and didn’t have a say in much at all.
2113 days 9 hours ago
MrBird
Congrats to all 3 of you. I just have a question that you all can answer.

Going into finale night, which of the final 6 did you see as the smallest threat to you? If you voted that person out, why? If you brought that person to final tribal, why do you think they don’t deserve to win?

I think the smallest threat to me was Qaz simply because he was always with Brandon and he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, I knew if I had to I could move over to Keizo and Will and vote them out, but Brandon's idol and extra vote would just make all of it a hassle, other than that, he really was just a place holder in the final 6.
2113 days 8 hours ago
brandonrichie
•••Ethan•••

I really believed that Keizo was the smallest threat to me because he hadn't done that well in challenges before and had told me earlier in the day that if he were to make it to the finale he would only be able to be on his phone. So in my head I was like, "Shit okay, let me keep you around so I can have an easier time winning my way to the end!"Boy was I WRONG. Keizo won two immunity challenges in a row and was very close to winning the last one as well, and I was thoroughly shook. Where did this comp beast come from. That was a miscalculation on my end and I definitely underestimated Keizo more than I should have. Kudos to him, he beat me twice in a row and probably was just a few seconds away from winning the game. I had to vote him off for 4th due to how evidently hard he was playing and just the fact that his beasting at the end kind of exposed to me how good he was, and I really believed there was no way I could beat him in the end.
2113 days 8 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
^ not gonna lie I had a sense that you were gonna say me because I said you. You know I wasn't the smallest threat in the final 6 at all
2113 days 8 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
that was to raul
2113 days 8 hours ago
DavidM7
Brandon-

I actually respect you taking me out so much because I wanted you out as soon as you lost immunity BUT I wanna know why you insisted on lying to me AFTER I was out about you not targeting me. That is very reminesant of Paul telling everyone he hates that they left on their way out in BB19 so I just wanna hear your explanation. Still love you but not picking everything so I can decise who to vote
2113 days 8 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
I'm just gonna make this clear that Raul wanted to blindside me on a few occasions as well until master Brandon told him not to. I don't think it was because I was a non threat
2113 days 8 hours ago
DavidM7
Raul-

I like your response so I'll ask a follow-up. I understand that you trusted Brandon and Qaz more and for good reason but you had to know the chances of beating them were very slim compared to many others so why would you stick by them knowing you had less of a chance to win
2113 days 8 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Well congrats to 3 of you for making it as far as you can in this game

Quick and simple who would you want in final three if this played other way let's say for Brandon that Qaz and Raul got out earlier the same goes for you Qaz and Raul honestly I know who I'm voting for I'm just curious
2113 days 8 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Keizo:

I'd say Alex and Will (hellomynameis). I think Alex tried to make a lot of moves that ended up failing, I admire the effort though. Will didn't really make a move himself this season and seemed to just vote how you or will (survivorfan) wanted. So I'd say I'd like these two next to me do the fact that I think I could beat them.
2113 days 7 hours ago
MrBird
Raul-

I like your response so I'll ask a follow-up. I understand that you trusted Brandon and Qaz more and for good reason but you had to know the chances of beating them were very slim compared to many others so why would you stick by them knowing you had less of a chance to win

You never know that, my game can't be compared to Brandon's and Brandon's can't be compared to Qaz's and so on, we all played differently and it is more of who played the better strategy or who executed their strategy better.
2113 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
5/10 votes received.
2113 days 6 hours ago
brandonrichie
•••Keizo•••

"Quick and simple who would you want in final three if this played other way let's say for Brandon that Qaz and Raul got out earlier the same goes for you Qaz and Raul honestly I know who I'm voting for I'm just curious"

If I could have my choice of ANYONE in the cast other than Qaz and Raul, I would have probably picked Cody and Ethan. We're all friends outside of the game and I think if that were the final three and Qaz and Raul were on the jury, I would feel confident enough in my ability to win or at least come close. Cody's a fucking trainwreck (love him to death but he is horrible and would definitely have rubbed some of you the wrong way) and Ethan wouldn't be as scary to me as the La Flor votes would likely split between him and Cody, leaving me with an opportunity to still bring two friends to the end and still have a chance to win.

I would have wanted to sit with you in the end if that were possible, but I felt as though the only way I could have a chance against you were if two La Flors were sitting in the end as if it were only one you would be an iconic underdog king and would probably sweep most the jury. The only way I could maybe have a chance is if it were me you and Will like we talked about, but that wasn't something I ever truly considered because I always knew I wanted to take Qaz with me. If I were to just say fuck it and take the people I liked most and not think about jury votes, it would have been you and Ethan 100% as I was personally closest to you guys to at the final seven.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!