This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3344 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
I will now bring in the members of our jury Andrew, Austyn, Chris, Cam, Connor, Scott and Eric voted out at the last tribal council.

Jury tonight you are voting for a winner tonight which will be either Cole or Daniel.  Cole and Daniel will make their opening statements to start off Final Tribal Council so please don't ask questions till they have posted their statements.  Anyways let's get this Final Tribal Council started.  Once I receive all the votes I will make a scheduled time for the Reunion.  Remember jury you are voting for a winner.
3344 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I wont be here for awhile so i'll post my opening statement then i'll answer questions tomorrow afternoon
3344 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Also in case I don't receive someone's vote on the jury Andrew H./Manipulation will send in a back-up vote.
3344 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
Here we go, first off let me say this game has been pretty eventful. Granted it was slow pre-merge, but once it hit merge a lot went down and everybody had to make tough decisions that they would either regret or it would play out for them. I've made mine, just like I'm sure a lot of you made your own decisions throughout this game.

Going into the game, I told myself I really wanted to work and get to the end with Connor. He's a friend outside of this game that I've never really had a chance to work with since I first joined this site, and though we haven't spoke much since I had hope that bond was still there. However he ended up on the other tribe. So I had to work with what I had and the only peeps I really sort of knew was Andrew Manipulation (who I screwed in a different game) and Mikayla (who I screwed in the same game as Andrew). So I really was nervous coming into this, however a majority was formed by the most active players on the tribe, and I ended up joining in taking out the inacts like Mikayla and the others. I also only showed up to a few challenges and barely tried, mainly because in the past I've ALWAYS been a target mid merge because of how good I am at challenges. I was tired of being viewed as the challenge threat and taking out so early. So I told myself let's try dialing it down for this game and see how it plays out and it worked cuz I'm here now and only received votes at the first tribal I went to (which was a throwaway vote from Mikayla who knew was going already and Final 5).

Come merge, that's when the game got real. As I said, I wanted to work with Connor. So I immediately went to Connor telling him I'm down to flip, let's do this shit all the way. However Connor didn't talk much so I wanted a "insurance" plan. So I started to talk to Daniel as a backup. Sure Connor was a great crutch, but I also needed someone who had less to lose with trusting me and someone who've I never had any type of bad blood in the past with. Daniel was that guy. So I flipped, and Andrew went. I was surprised to see Scott flip though. But it was perfect because he took a lot of the heat even though I flipped too and nobody really confronted me about it. I started thinking long term and decided that to make sure I don't become the Cochran of the season, I knew it was time to play the flipper style game. I came back to my original tribe, but was more intrigued when they decided to target other Andrew. One, because he was a rival of mine in a different game. Two, because it wasn't either of my two connections on the other side: Daniel and Connor. Andrew went, and I was satisfied.

The game continue, and I continue making moves that benefited me. Working closely with people who were obvious targets like Austyn and Connor, but played the middle man and voted against them when I needed to. I liked Austyn. He was a hardcore player, and he plays how I usually play. So I TRULY feel if I played the normal way I play, I would of went home the tribal he did. Regardless, the game continue as moves were made and I talked to the people I felt I needed to. I didn't get the opportunity to talk to Scott and Chris as much. However I didn't feel the need to and I think they felt the same way because they never approached me. I only made connections that I needed to make in order to assure my safety so that I wouldn't have to break more of them later on. Final 5 was a big step for me. I wanted to go to the end with Connor. However he had been pulling away from me the last couple tribals. Then I heard he was voting me, which made me realize that it was time to make a move and take him out. Though I wanted Scott out, Connor was a bigger threat and Eric and Daniel both agreed to send him packing and out went Connor.

The Finale was when I decided to pick up my physical game. I've been throwing challenges all season. I even got the image of being psychotic and next to go, but this IS what I wanted. Those were strengths to me
3344 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
and I used them to my advantage. That question challenge may of been "hurtful" to some but I saw it as ammunition. In come Finale Time, when I felt threatened by possibly going home I won back to back challenges. I chose Daniel for the mere fact he played a similar game, but with more blood. I played more of the under the radar, yet overly strategic. Every move I made I thought about. I knew how it would hurt me, and I used every bit of advantage that came my way to the best of my abilities to get here. I really feel like I deserve this and I hope you guys see that too. Ask me questions! I'm a open book!!
3344 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
Ugh...reading is not my strong suit, :/
3344 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
This moment when Cole had 4 votes, one of which was a SV, :/
Don't mean to be that guy, but that put you down a notch, :(
3344 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
I forgot about that tribal tbh. Though I remember voting that tribal council haha. I even got into a fight with Ben about it :P
3344 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Cole91
I forgot about that tribal tbh. Though I remember voting that tribal council haha. I even got into a fight with Ben about it :P

Never got a vote from you :p
3344 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
xD, well, I'll be asking my numerous amount of questions in the morning, g'night, :)
3344 days 4 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Yeah I'm not asking tonight. Tomorrow it shall be!
3344 days 4 hours ago
cjuddy
Ill wait for Daniels speech
3344 days 4 hours ago
byp123
do i have to vote for one of you? lmao
3344 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Okay guys i've wrote it out and it's long af. Gl reading
3344 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Are you ready? here it goes
3344 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
My oh my it’s been one heck of a journey to get to where i’m standing.         It’s been a mental physical and even emotional roller coaster that i’m surprised i got threw. I know most of you here will probably not respect the decisions i’ve made but they have a factor on why i made it here.

Coming into this game i was keen on getting close with Scott, cam and Cj but only 2 were on my tribe. This in a way made it easier for me to make allies all across the board and see where there heads were at. Since it’s a 16 player season, all i needed to survive this pre merge was make a majority inside a majority and i got exactly that. I first got to Cam and like that we clicked. He wanted Chris, I want Cj and we made a pack of 4. Remembering that Cam was keen on choosing Chris i came to the fact that c would be best for me as my right hand man. this also was good for me as even though he’s an awesome dude, i could use him as a shield come to merge since he’s a huge threat. But strategical gameplay won’t just win you the game, i need some social gameplay too. I later talked with absolutely everyone being as excited as i can so they would like me and would NEVER open their mouths and say daniel for the vote. Pre-merge went smoothly and my social game worked not receiving a single vote then.

Then comes merge. Oh boy. Our original lanai team were set on sticking together for this vote. All i need is one person to flip this game to our side. Not one but 2 of them flip to us. The one and only scott, were close outside this game and surprisingly cole. Cole i felt close to and he could be my number 1. I talked with others about cole to see what he really is and they say he’s floating and that gives him a ticket to the F2 with me. I wanted to keep this low key game going then i decided to throw the challenge where austyn one to leave me be for the first vote. After Andrews so it seems fishy how theres a pattern of one lahanu go then a lanai. It was so out of the open anyone could go at any point and i needed some reassurance. Like with Cam, i talked with Cole and he said Eric, i said cj and boom again F7 right there. All was jolly and rainbows until ERIC. Oh eric. Cole told me that eric was going to flip the vote on cj and turn on the alliance. =( but that’s my boy. I had some work to do. I knew i have Cole and cj but i needed one more. I had to do it but instead of telling scott that cole told me everything about that 4 person alliance i told him cam was leading everything and he took it. 4-2 on cam and poof eric is by himself. This should be pretty easy oh wait. ERIC fuck off stop winning goddamn challenges. So F5 it’s cole and eric vs scott and cj leaving me in the middle. I can’t leave my duo but it’s came to my knowledge that all this work that i’ve put into. This whole fuck essay that i’m writing is apparently masterminded by cj. It’s just too irritating to me and on top of that he’s the biggest threat out their as jury goes by. I had to show that i am my own man and i did the inevitable and took him out. (this is so long lol). I thought in my head i’m screwed, my plan is revealed and i’m done but gracefully my love cj screams at me in the public. Leaving everyone to believe that i’m an easy beat at the finals (which i probe am, grate cole). F4 as scott was with cj and everyone loves cj he will most likely win at the end if he was brought there. Sadly another ally went 3-1. F3 you know the drill, everyone thinks i’m a sheep, no need to win immunity as it’s easier to throw it since it puts blood on the immunity winners hands.

Was long enough ya think. Sorry eric =P

I played this game to my fullest pulling all the cards the get me here. It’s probably why i haven’t received a single vote at any tribal council. But i probably won’t get any here.

Gl cole and gl every juror reading

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!