This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3362 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys and congrats on making the First Finale of Big Ben's Survivor Cole, Daniel, Eric and Scott.  In this Finale there will be two immunity challenges, two tribal councils with two people going to be on the jury leaving us our Final 2.  Both the challenges will be LIVE and the tribal councils will each take 15 mins. I am free this week on Wednesday and Thursday however the weekend and Friday I am booked because I will be attending a wedding.  So decide among yourselves which times work best for all of you and come to a decision.
3362 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Thursday would be best as wednesday is survivor
3362 days 14 hours ago
awwsum11
I'm not sure if I can do Thursday, because of a math test I have to take after school, but that depends on what time I get home...should be around 6:30-7:00pm EST.

On Wednesday, I can make any time, because I don't watch Survivor until the morning after, :P
3362 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Would any of you guys be willing to have the Finale after Survivor is over around 9:30pm EST?
3362 days 14 hours ago
awwsum11
I can't stay after 10pm on Wednesday, :(
3362 days 14 hours ago
awwsum11
-as I realize I contradicted myself-
Sorry, :(
3362 days 14 hours ago
byp123
Survivor is 2 hrs tomorrow.
None of the next 3 days really work well for me... but if I had to pick one Thursday would be the way to go.
3362 days 13 hours ago
Cole91
Friday is best for me tbh
3362 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Cole can you do Thursday?  I'll be gone Friday and the weekend except maybe late Sunday.
3361 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
I work a double thursday. So pretty much. Wouldnt be able to get on until 10pm on thursday tbh. I open on Friday, I open on Saturday. Close on Sunday so thats out. I might be off on Monday though?
3361 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
So basically im free when your not :/
3361 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
I can do Monday like 7:30pm
3361 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Why wait almost a whole week? Can't we just do F4 stuff on one day and F3 stuff on another?
3361 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
If you guys want to do that I can do that as well.
3361 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Having a challenge and tribal one day and the other challenge and tribal the next day works as long as you all agree.
3361 days 19 hours ago
awwsum11
I can do that, :)

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!