This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Ahupau)

Topic » Tribal Council #12 (Ahupau)

3352 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.

Let's bring in the members of our jury... Andrew, Austyn, Chris and Cam voted out at the last tribal council.

VOTES ARE DUE BY 8PM EST.

Remember you can not vote for Eric since he has individual immunity.  Alright lets get started...

Eric- Congrats on winning immunity once again how does it feel that you have guaranteed your spot in the Finale?
Connor- You garnered some votes last tribal council worried you can get more tonight?
Daniel- Worried you could be targeted since there are 3 original Kahaluu v 2 original Lanai or do you think tribal lines don't have value?
Cole- What factors play into tonight's vote?
Scott- How worried are you about this vote?

Note:
-If I receive all the votes early I will read them
-No vote equals a self-vote
-Finale Forum will be created at the conclusion of this tribal council
3352 days 2 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Daniel- Worried you could be targeted since there are 3 original Kahaluu v 2 original Lanai or do you think tribal lines don't have value?

They could possibly and that would screw me over but i hope i have friends tha are loyal enough to not go into tribal with that set mind
3352 days 2 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric- Congrats on winning immunity once again how does it feel that you have guaranteed your spot in the Finale?

I definitely needed this win as I am on the bottom of the food chain and I'm just happy that I made it this far, considering how I've played, :/
3352 days 2 hours ago
cjuddy
Well you are on the bottom of the food chain for a REASON bro.
3352 days 2 hours ago
awwsum11
:(
3352 days 1 hour ago
byp123
Scott- How worried are you about this vote?

I have a 1-4 shot of leaving and I was told my name was brought up often last tribal... so I'm really worried.
3352 days 1 hour ago
cjuddy
Connor- You garnered some votes last tribal council worried you can get more tonight?

I have been the supposed target of the other side since the beginning of merge so getting votes at tribal does not come as a surprise to me WHAT so ever! Everyone has their own agenda and I guess I am the agenda of Eric. Last vote there was alot of backstabbing and going behind eachothers backs.. had it not been like that then perhaps we would have seen a different outcome? I just hope that this vote can be more straight forward
3352 days ago
awwsum11
Connor, every single person that has opposed you has been voted out and I just don't want that to happen to any more people, :(
3351 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
4/5 votes recieved
3351 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
I have all the votes but unfortunately can't read them at the moment since I'm having a little trouble with my wifi and using phone data at the moment.  However I hope to read them tonight.
3351 days 4 hours ago
awwsum11
I just realized that we've only had 4 self votes the entire game, :)
3351 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
3351 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Once the votes are read the decision is final the person voted out will be asked to leave the  tribal council area immediately I will now read the votes.

*opens urn*

3351 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
inb4 i'm out
3351 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
1st vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Connor
3351 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Next vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cole

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!