This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

3357 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 8pm.  It will be a non-live.
3356 days 18 hours ago
Oysterman11
Hey Tribe I won't be here until around 11pm EST so ya :(
3356 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
CHECK-IN
3356 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
here
3356 days 10 hours ago
byp123
here
3356 days 10 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
is this non-live?
3356 days 10 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
here this time
3356 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
I will post the challenge and yes it's non-live
3356 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
"FLAG CHALLENGE"
---------------------

For this challenge each tribe will select two representatives from each tribe to make a tribe flag to be judged.  Meaning I should have four flags in total to send off the judges.  Once all the flags are submitted they will be given anonymously to a judging panel of three people who are not in the VL nor myself to show fairness. The judges will rate your flags on a scale of 1-10.  These flags will be judged based on a certain criteria which I will give them.

If there is a tie, I will ask a fourth judge to pick the best flag of those tied, and that person will win.  This person will not be myself nor anyone in the VL.  All flags again will be given to them anonymously. 

I recommend using Paint, Power Point, or Photo Shop (those are the 3 easiest to use from my knowledge. If you don't have photoshop, there is a gimp from my understanding.  All flags are due within in the next 24 hours from the post.  However the earlier you send your flags in the quicker I can get results back.  The flags are due 24 hours from this post and results will be read once I have them.
3356 days 10 hours ago
byp123
i suck ass at stuff like this
3356 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
I can make a flag, but I don't know if it'll be good or not. I can't work on it now, but in the afternoon after school, I can, :)
3356 days 10 hours ago
preznewton44
here
3356 days 10 hours ago
preznewton44
God I have no skill at all with creating stuff like this.
3356 days 10 hours ago
Zkboizzz
Ok so I suck at creative stuff like really badly
3356 days 9 hours ago
Manipulation
oh god im gonna suck
3356 days 9 hours ago
cjuddy
Okay so no volunteers? Lmao

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!