This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 9 Results + Poll

Topic » Week 9 Results + Poll

922 days 10 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
https://picasion.com/gl/91/f0Mk.gif

Unfortunately we lost a fellow talent Stuie who had to step down and leave the show but never fear this is now the SEMIFINALS!!! Y’all are all so talented and this poll may have a shocker but with great talent that is to be expected. Y’all be getting a week long break in order to submit your very best. No excuses for finale week which be happening on the week of 10/25-10/29.
The Guest Judge this week is a avid Beyoncé lover like me and apart of my family. My Husband Tony (tonyalbright) *crowd explodes for my hubby* It was a pleasure to have him provide feedback this week 
https://media3.giphy.com/media/hVvXB9bVowyBY0hxgY/giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d76c82ca74f7d6d70b7a895f5712c13d78c94ece&rid=giphy.gif

In no particular order, I will reveal in no particular order at all to have everyone rattled. I did not edit judge comments this is the raw reaction.

𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝟭𝟬 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲: 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗹𝗹 (𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁)
922 days 10 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Burberry- K- I have no complaints on this. It was beautifully done. If I had to nitpick I would just say I wish you made it more of your own but honestly bravo. M- the way you sing seems to come straight from the soul. I can feel the passion in every note, and you have never let me down. Tony- Not only is it my favorite song by Bey, but it was so well done. Almost something I could fall asleep to, but in a good way.
922 days 9 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
The first to make it to finale night….who will join him….who will go to the polls tonight
922 days 9 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Next and final person safe and going straight thru to finale week is..
922 days 9 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Kenneth: K- I am just in love with your voice. I forgot that this was a Beyoncé song it sounded like a Kenneth original. I couldn’t tell you had struggles this week I feel like you picked the right song for your voice which is something the others may have not done. Chills for sure and felt that emotion. M- ken you have been a favorite of mine since the jump. There is something special about the raspiness of your voice, and I have truly enjoyed listening to you sing. Tony- icons sing iconic songs and that’s that on that. It was a tough choice between the top two here.
922 days 9 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Which means the bottom 2 is

Zach: K- I felt like you tripped on some words in the beginning. But the more it went you got more comfortable and found your placing a bit. I felt like this song may have intimidated you. M- When i signed up to judge this competition i was not expecting to hear someone of your talent. You have shown up week after week and I think you are truly a hidden gem.
Tony- A good song and well sung, just not my favorite here. It was still very well done though.

AND

Blu: K- I was shocked that you picked this song. I felt like your voice may have cracked a bit at the high notes. I love that you did something out of your comfort zone this week though. I was listening alright. M- I’m glad you are finally feeling better. This was exactly the push i was looking for. You proved you deserve your spot here in the final four. Tony- someone has to be on the bottom and unfortunately it was this one. It wasn’t bad at all, I just liked the other three more.
922 days 9 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
The poll be up until tomorrow Sunday night at 9pm est. This poll may be a shocker for many but I wish the two of you luck. Whoever wins this poll be joining Kenneth and BURBERRY for finale week. Both are deserving of it. Good luck 🫀
922 days 9 hours ago
BURBERRY
Oof thanks you guys ❤️
922 days 9 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Thanks Judges, as always! ❤️

Feeling like Syesha Mercado here as I take a seat in the bottom again lol

https://64.media.tumblr.com/1656e52b24b6a4effaa91acfa47d3992/tumblr_n0lx9mubW91r6ercjo2_r1_250.gif

GL Zach ❤️ congrats to Ken and Burberry
922 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Good luck yall :( congrats Burberry
922 days 7 hours ago
zach3051
Thanks judges! Know this was a rough week for me, but I'm hoping I'll still be able to show what I got in the finals. Either way this has been a fun experience and has given me an amazing chance to sing every week and for that I'm grateful.

Gl Blu <3
920 days 20 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Here’s  the results we been waiting for….. who will move on to the finals ?

Blu and Zach  please come on stage and join me.

In my hands are the results that will end someone’s singing careers before it fully started on Kiara's Idol.

https://community.adobe.com/legacyfs/online/1061787_001.gif

Blu please step forward..

You are 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘  with another huge 71.4%

Meaning Zach (28.6%) you must Exit Stage Left immediately!!!

Congrats to Blu to advancing to finals with Kenneth and BURBERRY! I won’t be posting the finals submission thread until next week to ensure y’all take advantage of the week break.

Zach you came a long way and as I commented many weeks you was my winner pick on many occasions. I am stunned that you was in the poll this week and I have to say you can SING! Please continue you will definitely be a mega star one day.
920 days 19 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Also I forgot to add for the finals it will not just be polls. Us judges and the public altogether will determine the WINNER. A point system was created just for the finals that I share with y’all later. Also please mail me if you prefer a cash prize of $25 or a tengaged gift. Majority is what be given to the winner! Love y’all all see you next week!
920 days 16 hours ago
zach3051
Gl in the finals kings! Looking forward to hearing what y'all do <3
920 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Zach you killed it this whole season, I genuinely hope you give us a taste of what you would’ve done this last round.

Congrats Blu and Burberry again
920 days 10 hours ago
BURBERRY
Zach I’m so shocked! You were stiff competition chief

Best of luck ken/blu

open group

Kiara’s Idol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!