This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 Results + Poll

Topic » Week 7 Results + Poll

936 days 11 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
https://picasion.com/gl/91/f0Mk.gif

I loved this week’s theme. Reading the messages on why you all chose each song melted the ice around my heart. I was moved and you all did beautifully but as you know one of you must go this week…..

Allow me to introduce my girl Summer (@tyleror) who loves music and held nothing back with remarks! She ate this week up!!!
https://media3.giphy.com/media/TYWz8hgTWSHzohgD1S/giphy.gif

In no particular order, I will reveal in no particular order at ALL to have everyone rattled. That means I will not be revealing the top 3 this week :o I did not edit judge comments this is the raw reaction.
936 days 10 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
The following in NO ORDER WHAT SO EVER TWIST ARE SAFE... THE TOP 3 WILL NOT BE REVEALED THIS WEEK AT ALL RANDOM ORDER BESIDES THE BOTTOM 2!!!

Blu: K- I know you were sick and still performed this week so I applaud that for sure. Also, this song is so underrated happy to hear it here. This was probably one of my favorites from you. I felt the emotions. Summer- I felt like I could hear the emotion in this one and I really enjoyed it, and really appreciated your vulnerability in your answer as well.
936 days 10 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Burberry- K- I love that this song is your muse and what made you take singing seriously! As always this was a very beautiful performance. Summer- This had highs and lows for me, at times I felt like you were a bit monotone but as the song went on I really started to enjoy it.
936 days 10 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Stuie: K- Not sure if I said this before but this may be the very best from you for real! I don’t see how you can top this. You felt very into the element and the voice went well for your parts. Your duo partner was a treat too. Summer- This was a fun mashup and I enjoyed it a lot, although it did not have a huge “standout” factor to me. However I did like it a lot.
936 days 10 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Jess: K-Love this song as well. Felt the emotion during this.  Summer- This started off good for me and was giving me Halsey vibes but about halfway through I felt like you were losing me.
936 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Whew all the critiques are good :S
936 days 10 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Kenneth: K- This is the Kenneth I know and love. You tore this up!! Those notes you hit were on point boy. This was comforting and made me feel warm. The volume was perfect. Summer- Very powerful vocals, I REALLY liked this performance!
936 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
WHEW thank yall
936 days 10 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Zach: K- I really don’t know how you do it but your voice always sound like the original studio recording. Very beautiful. I cried because of your story and this song it was a lot for me. Thank you! Summer- I really loved this song and performance and appreciate your vulnerability in your explanation. I really enjoyed your vocals in this song!

This means the bottom 2 are.....
936 days 10 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Elian: K-  I feel like I heard your voice clearly this week because of the mic issues. I feel like you did crack at parts but overall I enjoyed it. Also a great song choice. Summer-  I felt like there was a lot of potential here but I think there was not enough control over your voice, sadly.

and

Jin: K- Went without the background music this time and not sure if that worked to the best as it did previously. With that being said I love when you sing in a different language, I feel it fits you best and I do feel like you are an underdog here. Good job and lovely message. D- You improved a lot during the journey of this show. Just not sure yet if you can hold your own against a few others here. Prove me wrong.

The Poll be up till 10 PM EST Sunday. Good luck you two!

𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝟴 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲: 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸
936 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Good luck you two! :(
936 days 10 hours ago
Elian
I figured this might happen... Took a risk this week and it didn't pay off. Gl jin <3
936 days 9 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Thank you 🙏🏽 judges for the feedback and I’m grateful to be able to continue this journey  fighting & may way through this competition. It means a lot.

Also, GL to Jin and Elian
936 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
Not me being in the poll for the fourth time. 😢

Gl Elian and thank you judges.
936 days 4 hours ago
zach3051
Thank you judges! This song means the world to me so I’m so glad you enjoyed my performance ❤️. Best of luck to both Elian and Jin in the poll
935 days 12 hours ago
Stuie
Thanks judges for the lovely feedback :) it’s always appreciated

open group

Kiara’s Idol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!