This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nehemiah

Topic » Nehemiah

3135 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Right now I am in an allaince with Eric and Morgan

I got Nick's trust out of everyone

I think Tisha trust me
Robert wants to work with me.

Mel hates me and now so does Cameron

Going into week 2 I feel safe going through the whole game this i a way better game i am playing than last season

Last season I was a jackass this season I'm a soical player.
3135 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I am going home this week!

FUCK! Damn it!

Why the fuck why the fuck

Mel hates me she hates me. This fucking sucks

I have allies so i need to use them cuz i am probs a goner

I dont want obe first juror
3135 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14

*Jumps around diary room*

YES YES YES BIG BROTHER MADE A MISTAKE
YOU SAVED MY GAME BIG BROTHER

By saving Nick I earned his complete trust and theres no way I'm going up now I just don't need to be paranoid with him or I'll go up
3135 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I am full on baord train Nick I dumped Morgan and spoiled my allaince with her and eric. This is all trust for nick and he's buying into it. Sorry morgan but your the target this week.
3134 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I am truly sorry to Morgan and Eric but I need to protect myself so bye bye
3134 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14

This is perfect veto players. I really hope I win veto its not that i need it cuz if i get it I'm not using it but this comp with 19 houseguest betters your chances in a way. I can't play in HoH so am i a threat or veto. The only bad thing is if they try to take me out cuz of it but thats where social game comes in. I am okay with disadavntages in comps and idc if someone sees who i voted. I am just not being a nominee. Hell no. I will do all that other stuff but not officaly risk my game. I hope no one thinks i did this to play hard for veto I just did the deals that will not make me a threat to the house. I also need to calm down my issues I mean if I will need to stay safe for the next 3 weeks cuz thats how long all my deals will last all together. I can't start problems with people or lie to them. Nick and Mel need to win HoH plus Mel might be open to working with me again she asked Nick if they were which means she may want to. Everyone else I will tlk to if i think you'll put me up. My only problem is Cameron if his allies win HoH they will put me up but I don't see a logical reason for that. You only put 2 people up who you think are threats for you in this game not your allie. Hey I can't take my deals back so here we go. Its time I start playing. Even if I don't win veto i have the deals and I will use it to my advantage.
3133 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I am putting my game on a major pause. I took some massive deals and with the current events that just happened I'm not sure anymore tht it was smart. But I still don't see how my game is gonna be bad cuz of it. I just need to calm every thing down for the next 3 weeks become a floater nobody target. I have to stick to one allaince and not to much tlking tat traces back to me. But I need to convince Nick to take out Cameron this week. Right now I am only scared of him and if he's out his allainces has no reason what so ever to come after me. That is if we have the votes.
3133 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Yay I don't care I got veto but now is some social work. But I need to convince Nick to put Tisha on the block cuz one of Eric or Morgan will stay and they will need allies and need to trust me. Nick said he wants Eric out so if I get him to put Tisha as a pawn there may be a chance that Tisha goes and Eric stays but I will push for Eric to go so will Nick. I can't push hard tho. I need him to think I really want tisha as a pawn and she wont go home if he belives that than yeah tisha goes up.
3133 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Sadly I couldn't convince Nick and I am loosing an allie but I started one with Morgan not Eric so I wouldn't mind him being out. This will be a sad boot tho.
3132 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 3:::::
3130 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So Red is HoH and not to bad I don't see him having really reason to put me on the block. I am not a threat nor coming after him. Why waste your HoH putting me up. If I go up against Nick than I won't feel safe than cuz theres so many votes. Many things can happen.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!