This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nehemiah

Topic » Nehemiah

3146 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
3145 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 1:::::
3145 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Look whos back bitches and I am better than eva. This rwist is up my ally and right now I will do whatever to win.
3145 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14

First of all I need to make allainces as I don't fully trust anyone from my season. They don;t care bout me and will sell me out real quick. With this twist I can ruin my game or someonelses. So social skills is prioty and I need to perfect mine.
3145 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14

Step 1: Win round 3 which may be hard but hey I got to try

Step 2; Get out people who are going to come after me
I am a vocal person with this twist it is not hard for you to want to come for me so I need protection and getting out the person coming for me is my protection.

Step 3: Don't be the first evicted. Because I am strongly vocalized you turn your back against me and side with the bigger threat is a horrible move and a good argument so I need to keep that but also try and manuever my way so I am not evicted first.
3144 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14

I just smoked that round 4 of HoH. All I have to hope it no one else in my group does better than me which is 5 minutes and 1 second. Btw I have an allaince with Morgan and Brooke whom also is in my group. So if one of them wins my round they will fight for us in round 5 and that keeps me safe for week 1. See this season I am going to use smart strategy not just wing it.
3142 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I left a mark on my season Nick is in round 4 and prob Mel or Tisha so this is really bad for me but my new allie Morgan is also so there so gl to her.
3140 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Hell yas take Nick out Morg thats what you need to do. This is a superb move for the first week I love it.
3139 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14

If I win veto I can make some serious allies with Nick but I have a problem with Mel I need to solve. I want her gone
3139 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Already drama in this freakin house. Mel can't get over the #pawngatefailure last season and now she hates me prob coming after me and with this twist of 20 people and no twist it is very likeable that i may be goin whn she's HoH. I am doing all i can to get Morgan to see that Mel is a bigger threat than Nick. I have to cuz I promised a pre-game allaince with Nick and now he suspects me to hold to it. I need to stop breaking trust so if i get veto i have to take him down but Morgan has to be okay with it cuz i don't need her to be mad at me and i loose her as an ally. Mel has to go cuz right now shes the only one coming after me and whatever lies she is telling her allys will also make me in danger. Mel is too good for this game and she doesn't deserve to be an all-star #Quitters don't get to be all-stars now shes here stirring up some shit.
3137 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I find it hilarious that Nick is nominated. I wanted him out badly last season and he may go up. I just told Morgan to not piss no one off she should put Tisha up and if she does it would be hilare cuz the first two official noms of the season was in f2 last season. I have no reason to doubt my safety thought i feel safe cuz i trust her.
3137 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14

SHE LISTENED TO ME
SHE LISTENED TO ME
Which means i am not dumb to trust her.
This game i do need to devote loyalty so I won't vote Nick out but I'm extremly sure he's going. Idf he stays I am gonna prove to him that i voted him to stay before the votes. I mean he's going on the jury even if first one out so I will do anything to keep that vote with him somehow i make it to final 2. The only way i can do that is talking to everyone else and i am kinda already doing it.
3136 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 2:::::
3135 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So Tisha was evicted but she stayed so that shows my loyalty to Nick it also showed to Morgan I could hvae been one of those 8 votes for Nick so her trust in me is not gone. With a house of now 19 houseguiest and competing aginst 17 of them for HoH there is a huge odd I will win but I wont make it easy for none of them. My card is 3 diamonds but hey they think its 4 and thats how they will think. Now I need to use my ways of lying techniques to see if anyone else is actually lying to me. than all will be good. Do I want HoH well maybe so I can take out Mel but also a peace treaty towards her so she knows i wont target her. I just know I am no one target this week. Why should I be.
3135 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Cameron got the nerve to ask me what my card is.

He didn't say hey I got a queen!

He just march up to me and said "whats your card"

Bitch be trippen I aint that easy to play.

I'm LIVID! He thought i would told him now I am really lying to his motherfucking ass

Telling him I got 7 spades see what he'll do with that
3135 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Last Night was crazy with Cameron now I got one more person that hates me. He has no reason to be mad at me. He thought i was going to tell him my card without him telling me his and than he just flipped and forgot everything he was saying was directly turn right back at him. He can't win hoh thats all he can't.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!