This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evan Sammy

Topic » Evan Sammy

3222 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14

i feel comfortable with Nick as HOH. we have had a agreement since the first veto ceremony where he took me ff. i am sure i will be fine. but if i am not, i always have my power
3220 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Mel winning HOH is great! I have a pretty strong feeling she will keep the noms the same and that's great! I've been laying low since I got off the block first week and I wanna keep it like that. I gotta wait for the right moment to actually try and not throw comps

Also, I'm starting to doubt my sidekick ace man, he's making it very obvious when we talk he always has knew information on both sides of the house. I'm eventually gonna stab him in the back without hesitating

I also met not be using my power. Unless me, Mel or ace man are up, I have no reason to use it. I have lots of good connections and I wanna keep it that way
3212 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 5:::::
3210 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 6:::::
3210 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

this double eviction is very important!

i need a neme, aceman or me to win! i wanna insure my safety buy also not put a target on my back.

aceman also wanted to spam me to win, WHICH IS A BIG NO!!!! i dont wanna make a target on me
3207 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 7:::::
3206 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14

this is bad. me is my Number 1 ally in this game and Ben p is targeting her. im gonna do whatever i can to keep her safe.
3206 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14

MY SIDEKICK IS A FUCKING SNAKE!!!!! he fucking tells me i am his number 1 then i find out he is working with hints and ben p!!!!!!!

Fuck him lying to my face! first, he puts up mels (my number 1 ally) 2nd, he is only looking out for him self and 3rd, he will cut me whenever i am not needed!

i am coming for you aceman! you better watch out
3206 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14

i am telling aceman, "listen, youre still my ride or die. i will tell you everything i know about this game."

i said this to him to see what he says, if he doesnt tell me anything about another alliance that he is working with, i am going to sharpen my knife and get ready to stab him in the back

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!