This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evan Sammy

Topic » Evan Sammy

3238 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
3238 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 1:::::
3238 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14

all of these twists are crazy! i especially like the sidekick and rival twist!

currently, me and aceman have a final 2 agreement and i honestly do think he is loyal. depending on my sidekick i am willing to take him to the end.

we also need a villain to get first HOH, if anyone of the heroes or even if a hero turned to villain get it, i think i will be a target because i was one of the 5 original villains.  i wanna try and convince a plan to make one of the original 5 become hoh. but not me, i wanna keep a low profile first couple a weeks.

i will get back to you if anything happens! BTW love diary room confessions(;
3237 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14

this is honestly the worst thing that could have happened!!!!!!!!!! my rival won HOH and i know 100% i am going on the block!! i need to try and convince her not to put me up
3236 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14

This sucks! Defiantly not the start I wanted! I am already up on the block week one and I easily know I am the target cause jenn is my rival!

I NEED TO WIN THIS POV! If I don't win! I AM BEING EVICTED!

Hopefully my ride or die alliance with ace can help me pull through this eviction!
3236 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14

OMG IF IT WASNT FOR ME BEING A FUCKING HAVE NOT I WOULDVE TIED WITH MATT AND POSSIBLY HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING!!!  OMG! Now I am screwed!
3236 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14

This might be good! Since nick had now won veto I will have a chance! If nick keeps the noms the same the villains will technically have the numbers 7/6!! This could be great. I nee to rally the villains together to vote out the hero (if noms are the same)
3235 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! OMG I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! a hero used a veto on  villian!!!!!!!!????????? OMG! i am guning striaght for jen! i will do whatever i can to get her out! you are going DOWN
3231 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 2:::::
3231 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Nick winning HOH is perfect! He took me off the block last week and I feel pretty comfortable that his target is jenn.
He nominated jenn and and hero which is great! I also wanna make sure that he doesn't back door me cause I still don't fully trust him
3227 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 3:::::
3225 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14

this game is going perfectly!!!! i have a final 2 deal with ace man and a Final 2 deal with me2013

and honestly, i feel like me2013 is my ride or die. i told you beginning of the season that me and my sidekick(ace man) was my ride or die but, this has suddenly changed! me and me2013 actually share info with eachother and i really wanna take her to final 2!

we will have to wait to see what happens...

i also have my power which is awesome!!! this well totally come in handy the next 2 weeks
3225 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14

i am 100% throwing this veto comp. first off, I AM NOT SITTING OUT OF NEXT WEEKS COMPS!!!!!!! people are crazy if they give that stit up!!!!!! also its good i haven't won anything yet, i am currently not a target and i wanna keep it that way (for now(; )
3223 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 4:::::
3223 days ago
carlyjordan14

so aceman wants to be a partner but i immediately said no! i dont want the cast to think me and him are actually sidekicks.

he also wants me to win HOH with is another no! i had the biggest target on my back beginning of the game and i dont want that to happen again.

i am also having doubts in aceman. it is super obvious that he is working with other people and when he says he isnt i just know he is not trust worthy at all. i will cut him if needed!
3223 days ago
carlyjordan14

and of course aceman is my partner... lol

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!