This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Robert Q.

Topic » Robert Q.

3211 days ago
carlyjordan14

Ok so yeah I totally messed up nehemiahs plans to eliminate nick this week lol. Tish being secured on the block plus she took a safety prize for week 6, she's as good as gone lmao. If she leaves this week I completely constructed her and Nehemiahs demise lol
3210 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 6:::::
3210 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14

So aceman used his secret power which totally screwed up my plan fir the week. Aceman is now on my most wanted list and is the person I will try and get out after all my other enemies are gone first. Im glad I made jury, that's always a goal for me in all my games and I accomplished it again in this game. Now I got too see how far I can get. I was going to try and win this hoh but these comps are always catered fir me not to win because I don't know a lit of people on here personally. So I can't win hoh there's no way. Best case my girl Melanie wins HOH and I can pull out a pov win, then next week I'll get out tish once and for all.
3208 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So apparently neme wants to work with me now, the more allies for me the better, however he isat the bottom of all my alliances and i have no problem putting him up if I have to.

Nick, Mel and I have decided to team up. This couldn't have gone better because they are my two closest allies in the game. I was picked for pov so hopefully I can win it and make sure all players stay up on the block. I hope Ben P goes, if he leaves then my rivals power is eliminated and I will feel less threatened by her.

Btw, just to point my game out, I want to have as many alliances and allies as I can so that no one puts me up or sees me as a threat. Winning comps isn't good for my game unless it's to get me out of jam, which I haven't been in yet. I pretty much have alliances with everyone except my rival Hints, Ben P and Mat. Eveery one else should not nominate me since they apparently have my back. I am starting to doubt aceman now, he is on my radar. He and wheels are a duo and we need to break them up as soon as we can.
3207 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 7:::::
3206 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So Nemes gone and that's great. He's a loose canon and a wild card in the game. Not sad to see him go. Now, I need to get either my rival out or her sidekick. Keeping them in the game any longer could provide hardships for me further on in the game. After that, I need to get Aceman or Wheels out. Preferably Aceman he seems to be powerful in this game. I will stick with Nick and Mel because they are targets before me, even though I may be easy to nominate for some, I wont be posted as a back door because I am not that threat worthy. Ideally Me, Nick, Mel & Jack make F4 with me ending up at the end with Jack. I think I can beat him. The other 2 will be hard to beat but I want to go with them as far as possible. I think 1, if not both, will at least be taken out by the f4.
3194 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 8:::::
3194 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Holy shit I am in the Top 4!! After what happened with the game almost being cancelled and Mel quitting, I thought I was a goner last week. Let me rewind a bit to right before the game ended.

I was legit in the best spot I could possibly be in. I had my shields Nick and Mel on both sides of me and I was in a good position because Aceman was going after Mel. Then the whole Dilemma happened & Mel quit which put me in a horrible position. I would of gone home last week If Nick didn't use the veto on me. However, that is why he is classified as a Hero and he saved me. I would of saved him as well since he is my closest ally in this game, however, he is the best player and I can not win against him in the finals.

Aceman tried to get me out but nope it came back to bite him in the ass this week because I am voting his ass out. Nick wants Jack to vote out Tisha because she was the other player who tried in the comp but I know he wants to keep wheels because I remember early on wheels said he and Nick were working together. Nick i'm not stupid just tell me you want to keep him because of that I'm fine with it because honestly if It is Nick, Wheels and I in Final 3 and Wheels wins the HOH I don't think he will take Nick. I mean, he would take him to the end? I have to get Nick out without directly doing it and I will win this game. If It's me vs Nick in f2 I will lose, however, Nick is a great player and even though I would be sad that I lost, at least I lost to a great player. I need to win this HOH and throw the POV because the pov is what counts at f4. Lets see what happens after this eviction.
3194 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 9:::::
3194 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Wow f4 I can't believe I really made it this far. Up until this point I've been doing what's best for me and my alliance..now is the time I start playing for myself only. Nick is my boy but I have to get him out before f2. I have full confidence Nick will take me to the finals however he's going into the finals knowing he can win against me..I'm going into the finals with him knowing I will lose..that's the difference. I can't give him the opportunity to make decision on who makes it to the finals so I'm going all out on this competition. I'm taking Jack with me to the finals I have a gut feeling he will be the easiest of the three to beat. I want to win this game and right now at this point I'll do whatever it takes. I'm so close to the finish line I just hope I don't fuck up somehow. Lots of players that could of won the game have been eliminated at f4 (Shane, Mccrae, Caleb, etc) I just hope I don't end up as one of them, I want to be the winner.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!