This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Robert Q.

Topic » Robert Q.

3238 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
3238 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 1:::::
3238 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Ok so this is my first diary room explaining some of my early game. I know me2013? I think that's her name from previously before this game so I immediately alligned mIself with her. However, she's on the villains side now which sucks but thank god she's not my rival. I have to figure out which hero is her rival and hopefully get them evicted unless I end up working with them. I also know nels previously, messaged him but I really didn't like his response so well see what happens with him.

My sidekick is letters? Idk haven't seen him before. Gonna work with him so that my super power the super speed doesn't get taken away. My rival is hits? Damn idk why i can't remember names right now but yeah, haven't ever seen them before. I don't really care about evicting them right now as I want to use my power later on in the game and not this early in the game. I don't want them to win HOH tho as I'll probably be definitely nominated.

I'm not to worried right now as I got to feel out the other players first too see who's good and just flat out sucks. I'm going to find alliance members on both sides and have them battle eachother while I relax and do nothing but tell people what to do (hopefully lol).
3236 days ago
carlyjordan14

So the HOH wants her rival gone this week which I am okay with. I found out a little more about my sidekick and we are going to work together, hoping I can take him to the f2 with me along with melanie to the f3. I promised the HOH I would not put her up If I win HOH but lets be real, I don't plan on winning any HOH so yeah I am pretty much safe for promising something that I don't intend to win. I still want to work with Nels but he replies with such simple words that Idk how I feel about him in this game. Hopefully he opens up to me more as the game continues or I'm going to have to kick him to the curb and find someone else to align with. I obviously want to take the Villains out sans Melanie I want to take her to F3 along with my sidekick. Hoping things work out for the best.
3235 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Well I was nominated and idk why lol. I don't really care though if i get evicted or not im already playing a lot of group games and im pretty busy so yeah if i stay then great if not then no loss here lol
3235 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Ok well I did some ass kissing and i hit up the goons too keep me safe. I do intend too keep my promise to the players I talked too and if i do survive it will make me one of the safest players in the game. I didnt talk to my rival and like 3 villains so that If i do stay, i wont have connections with them and if i accidently gain power, i can nominate them. Also fuck jen, i asked her why i was nominated and she never responded. What a coward. Shes my #2 target right next to my rival. Shes gone first chance i get (if i stay of course).
3233 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 2:::::
3233 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So I survived eviction this week & not only by a landslide but I got some vote from people who i did not even approach, how cool is that? :) I'm basically aligned with more than half the house and I don't have to win shit until Jury starts basically. I'm going to try and win this next HOH comp though as It will be easy nominations for me and will certify my allegiance to those I have made deals with. I think I can pretty much coast from here but we'll see. Idgaf what anyone says but I am the best social player here. People were coming to me for deals, I wasn't even approaching them lol. I had everyone telling me that it's mentally stressing and I'm sitting here on the block without a stress in the world. Im sitting pretty right now. Now to move my pawns where I need to!
3232 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Ok so Nick has told me he can keep me safe this week. He even said he would nominate my rival for me, which is fine in my book. I'm more concerned for my safety this week rather than having my rival on the block because If I survive this week I will use my power next week and automatically be safe and make the final 12. Now, I need to work on keeping in contact with those who I have aligned with so that they feel safe with me still. Those would be Melanie, Nels, Jack, Wheels, Nick & Aceman. I'm going to roll with these guys for now and see what happens :)
3229 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Well the two noms are secured on the block for this week and I'm guaranteed safety. Also, I will use my power next week to ensure I am safe for the entire week. I have officially made final 12 :)

Jen or Nehemiah, idk who to evict. None of them benefit my game whatsoever so either of them leaving is ideal. However, evicting Nehemiah will unleash Nicks power and idk if I trust him enough yet to allow him to use it. Idk who Jenns rival is and if she's evicted then their rivals power will more than likely be unleashed. I think right now I should stick with what I know and evict Nehemiah since I know for sure he is Nicks rival. I'm going to sit on it for a while and see what offers are thrown on the table by both players.

Actually, I just remembered that Jens rival is wheels, who is a close ally of mine. I might have to vote her out but well see.
3227 days ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 3:::::
3226 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Melanie is so annoying to work with. She's paranoid all the time and acts so cocky. I know it's her strong personality but man dude chill the fuck out it's turning me off big time. Wouldn't mind seeing her go soon tbh. I'm just glad I'm safe this week. Nels will probably go up and will be Melanies target. Nels is my friend but hasn't really done much for me in this game. I still want Ben P or Hints gone first.
3223 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 4:::::
3221 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So basically I created the paranoia between nick and nehemia. Nick was already suspicious and cautious of him but now I told nick working with his rival isnt really a good thing because at any moment they can turn your back on you to gain their power. Yay me :)
3220 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Well it looks like nels is as good as gone. It would be stupid of me to try and save him. If I did it would put a target on my back. Sorry nels bro you know your my boy, I hope you can pull this off somehow.

I think Melanie and aceman are the two strongest players imo. Hints and Ben P, my targets, seem to be the weaker players for the villans side. I need to take em out and nominate at least one with my special power, it also depends on who wins hoh.

Btw, if I won hoh can I still use my secret power?

Anyways, my strongest allies are Melanie and Nick. I haven't talked to wheels, jack or aceman in a while and during this week long break I plan on rekindling my relationship with all of them to ensure my safety for the upcoming weeks.
3212 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 5:::::

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!