This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 25: Tethered Prophecies & Weavered Commitments

Topic » Episode 25: Tethered..

2933 days ago
iGoddess
"All things truly wicked start from an innocence."

December - January

It’s been 6 days since the last episode took place, it’s officially New Year’s Eve! Another crazy year by, more time lost by humans and gained by vampires. There is a celebratory fireworks that runs 15 minutes prior to midnight, at the square of Westhaven town. It’s time to welcome the new year, despite the tragedy that’s happened so far.

Shawn has been declared missing, authority has come to the decision foul play has come into the equation. Vampires have been removed their daylight items as a result [even those with Lilith's blood oaths]. It's like we're back to square 1, weren't vampires supposed to conquer the world? Take it back as their own?

-View opens to Lilith handing Tami a compass watch, she holds her hands over hers and steps back.

Tami: You’ll know now, so the takeover is ready for when necessary.
Lilith: I’m impressed.. you even did this without anything saying so in the bible. Nothing of a witch anyway.
Tami: Same could be said for your third party there..

-She nods behind Lilith, as she turns around, the camera follows her face, until it pans around, revealing Sebastian ‘Bash’ Hernandez. She runs the back of her hand down his face, his eyes vacant, he doesn’t move.

Lilith: I know, compelling him was the easy part.. especially after the girl let me see into our future. I know what mistakes not to commit either. And he’s a key in our side.

-She looks into Bash’ eyes and they become blood shot as a normal vampire, and he snaps out of the trans.

Bash: Would you like another chase?
Lilith: No thank you my dear.. you’d done enough. Get back to your post, you’ll meet your fate soon.
-She smirks, before he nods and steps back into the darkness.

Tami: Shame he’s such an innocent one.
Lilith: We’re all born innocent, and that innocence dies when we die. As for vampires.. we have no innocence, what he’s doing, is only his deepest desires.. I just tapped into them.
Tami: So you have both a daywalker, and the objective on your side.. what’s stopping us from beginning this now?
Lilith: New year.. new era. Understood?
Tami: Of course.. why didn’t I think so.

-They smile, parting ways, as the screen fades to black.

2933 days ago
iGoddess
2 days ago..

-Scarlett hops through a window on the ground floor of the Des Foir residence, she looks around hearing nobody, before running to the study. She shuffles through books, throws things everywhere, before coming across a book, the vampire bible.

Scarlett: This has got to be it.. has to be. I feel the itch, I know it is..
-She flips through the book to the last page, where she reads out loud some words.

Scarlet: ”And their flesh shall nourish yours, their blood shall flow within you, for as the beetle nourishes the lark so shall human nourish vampire.” …. " For when he held the solar sphere, a blinding light took it's place. Lilith's screams made ears bleed, he kept holding the sphere for dear life. He could see his hands light up in fire, he knew this was it, the end. “ …. "Die giudici, the darkest God would engulf the earth with ordeal; vampires world-wide will rise, from co-existence to total domination.”…

-She bites her bottom lip, and the words become scrambled again, then she sighs, blinking and it’s like new words form, so she flips the page back and forth, beginning to read again.

Scarlet: “From the light, the plumeria rose. She reached out, took it into her hands and became the- “ …

-She looks back seeing the word daywalker peak her interest.

Scarlett: “First, the female daywalker’s head was severed from her body. She fell to the ground, in a pool of her own blood, quickly building up. For it was then, the progeny daywalker realised his mistakes. He begged for forginess, for his life — his head rolled far from where his body fell, near the female daywalker. For then, a light orb emitted into the sky, the God’s powers came through, or so they thought — Lilith was to be reborn from the solar sphere, and to come back again for judgement day.”

-Scarlet wipes some water from the pages, and realises she’s been crying; she breathes heavily, and stands up.

Scarlett: I have to warn Laxus.. he can’t beat her.. not without us as sacrifices. Lilith is the right side to pick.. vampires have to rise. Laxus needs to put this.. revenge behind him.
-She sighs putting her head into her hands, as the scene pans to the window showing it's night time.
2933 days ago
iGoddess
24 hour ago..

--The view opens to a dim-lit room, female heels click with the floor as they come into the view. A pouring of some liquid is heard, and the view pans up the female body, stopping at the glass with scotch.

???: Do you feel charged up?

-A hooded figure from before comes into the view, from dark red blood spatter;
https://45.media.tumblr.com/d316217a0c73ae3f3c7d00b3c6ae02f6/tumblr_nrwgaaCy2J1tv3pzuo2_500.gif

Hooded Figure: Ita, sum.

-The view turns, zoomed into the female's lips, which she sips the scotch, and a smile spreads across her lips.

???: Good. Soon the world will be wiped clean, it needs a cleanse after all. The ancestors will be happy. Go now.. charge up as much as possible. I'll call on you.

-The hooded figure bows it's head, before disappearing;
https://49.media.tumblr.com/18b3f7b71838997fb64d5267dba9ab4b/tumblr_nl7877Rw5n1tep4d5o1_500.gif

2933 days ago
iGoddess
-Brian runs down a long hallway, he leans against a large pipe to catch his breath. She stopped chasing him, he stopped hearing her noises, the.. screeching, horrible noises. As he steps out to find an exit, he's confronted with a large creature. Female, plenty of arms. She pounces on him at the chance she gets;

https://45.media.tumblr.com/a7c7ed708ed45b2c8bf464a2bdfc1da4/tumblr_nsfa8lPjPC1txj8weo1_500.gif

-Once she gets tired, the figure's skin turns grey, disfigured, and finally into the human form;
http://31.media.tumblr.com/7d11b53f91690e5d97a8088a2fb5120c/tumblr_inline_nl10m2qwD51rrrkde.gif

Morrigan; Sorry there, papa.

-She smirks, and stomps on Brian's head, to which he jolts up in his bed, and latches on to the wall unbeknownst to him how. He falls on the ground and looks at his hands, seeing silky, white substance.

Brian: What .. was that..
-He catches his breath, from the nightmare he had.

--

Episode song;
2933 days ago
Piddu
(vanessa should i skype you my predictions!)
2933 days ago
bad18life
( I still can't believe that is the little girl from The Grinch. )
2933 days ago
iGoddess
-CURRENT;
5:50PM [Sunset] Sun is currently setting, slowly, but it's setting. Doesn't make it easier for vampires to tolerate the sun rays.

It is New Year's Eve, December 31st;

The weather has been sunny all day, the snow left behind is slowly but surely melting.

*Vampires have once again been removed their daylight items from them, as Shawn's death was declared to involve foul play. While this is being investigated, Vampires are weak in the sunlight, and cannot remain in it for long before their skin begins to SMOKE and burn, and if you stand there long enough; we'll watch you go up in flames and meet your true death.
2933 days ago
iGoddess
[[I turned on my Skype, so feel free to Scott LOL. And Taylor Momsen is a babe. ]]
2933 days ago
Piddu
(whose the little girl from grinch)
2933 days ago
bad18life
( The lead singer for The Pretty Reckless. )
2933 days ago
spinfur
(Wait V you have skype?)
2933 days ago
spinfur
(also why in the world am i having left 4 dead nightmares XD)
2933 days ago
iGoddess
[[Haven't played it, but uh, remember Morrigan bitting your sweet little ass last episode? Yeah.

Also, before things kick off, I want to thank you all for letting me throw out another season of this series, I know it's dark, and it can go from violent to up there in your face.. but I'm over all satisfied with the results. I've set this up so that a season 7 can come off it, if the future lets that happen.. so no more speculation on that [Scott before you ask XD] .. and with that note.. I'm doing personal mails now.]]
2933 days ago
Giraffez
*at the bar serving drinks*
2933 days ago
spinfur
(Its the gif you used it reminded me of that XD)
2933 days ago
bad18life
( Damn Season 7. That is amazing to make it that far. )

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!