This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 23: Bloodlicious Plumeria

Topic » Episode 23: Bloodlicious..

2945 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
* Graphic GIFS ahead, this is your warning if you don’t like graphic, don’t press them! *
________

“We're all sentenced to solitary confinement inside our own skins, for eternity.”

December
________

It’s been a few hours since the last episode, it’s officially 5 days until Christmas Eve. What a gift humanity has aquired, possible Vampire domination.. great, right? Christmas decorations haven’t even begun on the streets, they’re meant to be painted white, not .. blood-red.

Most vampires are new-generation, so they have been attacking non stop, older vampires have been able to stop and ‘take a break’. They get tired and somewhat ‘full’, which lasts at least an hour or so… before they recharge and get back out to show humans their place. The authority is nowhere to be seen yet, is there any hope for humanity at this point? Perhaps this is it, the end of it all. May Vampires finally rise.

"Die giudici, the darkest God would engulf the earth with ordeal; vampires world-wide will rise, from co-existence to total domination."

-View overlooks the sun setting from the lookout point, of Westhaven. It pans below, with muffled screams of both pain, agony and genuine fear. It's begun to snow in the past hour, another unusual year in Westhaven, last time it snowed, it was at least 5, 6 years ago.. but why now?

http://data.whicdn.com/images/49657530/large.gif

-A man trips over his own feet, as he looks behind, seeing nobody. That vampire following him with the sword is no longer there. He looks at the ground, catching his breath. Before he can look up, the hair on his neck stands up, he looks up seeing a group of vampires walking his way, each and every single one of them covered in blood, blood dripping, fresh blood.

Man: I.. I can sort this, please, just make me a vessel! I’ll happily comply!

-The vampires super speed him to him back, and begin attacking him at all main vein points - neck, inside thigh, shoulder and wrists;
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/63555/_1398051684.gif

-The view pans up, the screams becoming muffled again, it overlooks different streets of Westhaven, all equally bloody. Some footsteps are heard, and Lilith comes into the view.

Lilith: Think they know their places yet? That they’re to nourish vampire-kind?

-She looks over to a blood pool on the ground, and out of it rises something, someone.

https://49.media.tumblr.com/fd34c6711821f7ee27ea4cd916d1a902/tumblr_nr8nody3UW1txj8weo1_500.gif

5 days ago..

-A hooded figure floats the street as the night is high. It’s a starry night, when was it like that last? The figure approaches Dylan Silver ‘Velvet’, she hisses at the figure, realising it’s floating, gliding above the road. A man sees this, and shouts out. The figure changes it’s attention, and Velvet runs like there is no tomorrow. The figure floats over to the man, whom is rolling up his sleeves, readying for a fight.

Man: I’m ready for this shit! I’m Tippppy, but I will floor you ass!

-The figure reaches out, and the view pans behind the hood, not revealing what happens; but then pans to the side, showing the man’s face older, grey, the skin almost… as if sucked energy out of. Then the figure snaps his neck;

https://horrormoviesinnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/the-strain.gif

http://img2.tvtome.com/i/u/854fcbebd64c4e36ce13e938ee6b02f0.gif

-The view fades out to black.

Episode song;
2945 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
- VAMPIRES CALLED ON/ UNABLE TO CONTROL THE ATTACKING, KILL AND DRAIN ALL BLOOD consist of:

ASHLEY, JERICHO, LARISSA,LILITH V, MADISON, MIDNIGHT, MILA, MARTIN, SCARLETT

The older generation can hold it off a little longer than the newer generation.  -
2945 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
Westhaven streets are pretty empty by now, unless the countless bodies laying here and there, drained of blood and or dead.. not empty. Everyone has found shelter in their homes, but how long is that safe? Vampires have all of eternity, don't they? Vampires that do NOT have a blood oath to Lilith the Vampire God, you can roam as you'd like, but it's not suggested, why not join in on the fun?

Remember, never invite a vampire in.
2945 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
( Let us know when we can post. )
2945 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
(I look at the last two gif and ill could say "well goodbye head " xD)

-sitting in the alley, hand soak of blood, shirt drench-
http://31.media.tumblr.com/ec746c52d4209dd6786244d01aacfbd8/tumblr_nbbj44egs01titzlso1_500.gif
2945 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
*Jericho takes a sword and stabbing the sword into a guy's heart and bites into his neck*
2945 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
*sits in the bar and pours myself a whiskey*

well this is actually fun
2945 days 14 hours ago
Rocketokid13
*sitting in Kiera's house, putting a pistol down and laying my head back on the couch*
How...why would they do this...
2945 days 14 hours ago
pilatesgrl
-Larissa sits at a table in the café, drenched in blood from her last couple of victims that were strewn across the room-
2945 days 14 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*paces back and forth in the bookstore*
*bites my lip and glances outsude through the blinds*
^Just don't invite anyone in^
2945 days 14 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Peeks out from the curtains in the front of my shop, noting the abandoned streets and eerie silence. Shakes my head*
^This was only a matter of time.. I did try and warn these people. ^
*Takes a few steps back, walking towards the backroom*
Never trust their kind.
2945 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
*Jericho stands up and walks the street with his blood drenched clothes*
2945 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
*Sits in an Ally way breathing heavily looking at her hands*
2945 days 14 hours ago
pilatesgrl
- She wipes her mouth and looks around, the rises to go find another snack-
^This is the best thing to happen to me in ages^
2945 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
Reach for my phone shaking, grunts. -

Please be okay please..

Txt billy: you okay?!
2945 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
*Jericho stops looking in the alley seeing Ashley before continuing walking*

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!